Tummy Tuck

Susan M.
on 4/30/16 6:58 am - Howell, MI

Anyone have plastic surgery done? I am not sure how to look for a surgeon, I am in the Brighton/Howell area, any recommendations? or anyone you would not recommend.   Thank you

Age 56 Height 4' 11" 

(deactivated member)
on 5/3/16 9:50 am
ReShape on 10/30/16

Check out this guy. Does Excellent work. I was going to get mine through him a few years ago. Then got 

derailed by divorce, etc...

I am back on track. I am working on losing to a point I feel comfortable with then making an appointment 

to get the ball rolling again. Probably in August sometime. Here is his contact info.

Good Luck!!! Rich

Brookside Plastic, Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Center

Dr. Vincent DiNick, MD, DMD, PC

24230 Karim Blvd.
Suite 130
Novi, MI 48375

P: 248.919.1100
F: 248.919.1109
[email protected]

julie_luree
on 7/7/16 4:41 pm - Fenwick, MI
VSG on 06/19/12

does insurance pay for anything towards a tummy tuck if it's for medical reasons, I have BCBS of MI

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/16 12:07 pm
ReShape on 10/30/16

All went great Saturday. The Dr was great and spent a very long time with me. I already knew of his work and he's pretty much an artist (which I need, lol). It looks like they have insurance approval for my hernia which I expected. They also got the Panni approved which was a great relief. I developed a sudden major rash the day of consult. He also brought up a "medical necessity" to do my chest area which will tighten up the upper body. This was an unexpected nice surprise. I will pay extra to have him extend the waist incisions which will go about 80% around, extend the vertical incision and to lipo and do general sculpting to insure a very good result. I was given a very good price for all of that. He also promised a great price do due to having the other work done on my arms when I do that. (I'll follow up pretty quick on that) and also the upper thigh area  if there is any unwanted skin left after pulling them up when doing the lower pelvic area during the initial surgery. Time for the surgery is expected to be about 6 hours with a 2-3 day stay in the hospital afterwards. I've both knees replaced this spring so there will be no deductible or co pays for any of this. Very Very happy with how it all turned out after being nervous as hell going in. Not with the surgeon at all. Just with the insurance as you never know how that will go. 

Surgery date is October 13th!

Hollie313
on 5/4/16 8:36 am - MI
RNY on 05/09/12

I had a tummy tuck with panniculectomy with Dr. Ellen. She and her staff are wonderful.  I was VERY happy with my results.

www.drellen.com

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

denaraye
on 8/16/16 3:59 am - MI

Hollie how is the pain after this type of surgery? 

I am no longer defined, by the wreckage behind!

Hollie313
on 8/16/16 7:57 am - MI
RNY on 05/09/12

I'm not going to lie.  It was pretty painful, but it was SOOOO worth it.  I think the strangest part was when I decided to finally stop wearing the binder.  It felt so strange.  I still have a little numbness near my belly button, but aside from that it was definitely worth it.  I would do it all over again!

Surgery: 5/9/12              HW: 302           SW:  287.6        CW:  158

denaraye
on 8/22/16 9:47 am - MI

Thank you

I am no longer defined, by the wreckage behind!

julie_luree
on 7/7/16 4:46 pm - Fenwick, MI
VSG on 06/19/12

does insurance pay anything towards a tummy tuck? I have BCBS of MI

(deactivated member)
on 7/7/16 7:14 pm
ReShape on 10/30/16

I'll know a bit more at the end of the month how it will all play out. Rich

Most Active
Recent Topics