OH welcomes Masterchef Judge Graham Elliot as our keynote speaker

Member Services
on 7/26/14 5:21 am - Irvine, CA

ObesityHelp is honored to have MasterChef and MasterChef Junior Judge Graham Elliot join our ObesityHelp National Conference 2014.  Not only is he a critically acclaimed chef, television personality and one of the most recognized faces in cooking today, he is a successful Vertical Sleeve Gastrectomy (VSG) post-ops.  In less than one year, Graham has lost an amazing 150 pounds, and changed his health and his life.  Graham will share his insights and engage with our attendees for an open question/answer portion of his keynote.

We hope you'll join us and be inspired by Graham's success along with the other fun, education and support that our attendees walk away with from attending our Conferences.  We hope to see you at our 2014 Conference with Graham Elliot.

Menchi
on 6/3/14 3:26 pm
VSG on 09/11/13

I wish I could go, Graham's surgery was just a few months before mine.  What he has done is amazing and that he is open about having the surgery is even more amazing.  So many people make you feel like you cheated or took the easy way out, why my friends don't know.  I also wish to find out how he deals with being an amazing chef and only eating 4oz a meal.  I could never be a chef but I can cook some good food and it is very hard to balance cooking for others and not being able to eat everything I make.  I hope you tape it! 

Most Active