6 months ago today!

ReclaimingPaula
on 7/28/14 3:06 pm
VSG on 01/28/14

I will get some before and after pics posted on here - haven't figured that all out yet.  But, I just wanted to share that I am SO happy that I made this decision to embark on this journey!  Today is 6 months since my surgery, and I reached a major milestone of hitting the 100 pounds lost mark - 102 pounds, to be exact (but whose counting?) - 82 of those pounds have been since I had the surgery, and 20 of them before.

I just feel so good!  I think I'm in a pretty major honeymoon phase, but I've started exercising - swimming 2 nights a week and going to work out with my hubby with a personal trainer.  It feels SO GOOD - just to have the energy.  And, I feel the confidence in myself growing.  Life is GOOD!

Thanks to all of you for the sharing you do - I really appreciate all of the ups AND downs, because it helps me to know I am not alone and gives me a good reason to think about things.  I do a LOT more reading than I do posting, but I really do appreciate having this place to come and learn and hear about the experiences of others. 

Surgery 01/28/2014. HW: 310. Consult 290, Surgery 270.  CW = 150   

Nmmsg
on 7/28/14 8:33 pm
VSG on 07/09/13

Spectacular 6 months - good job!

Nancy

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

rhondagr
on 7/29/14 1:14 am

Congratulations!  That is awesome!

Tracy D.
on 7/29/14 1:42 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Kudos, Paula, on a fantastic six months!  You are doing AWESOME!! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Most Active