Stall? Or done.

Merk2017
on 10/22/14 2:11 pm

Hello,

I am getting a little frustrated. I have not lost weight in almost a whole month! I have been following my plan exactly the same as I did to loose the first 155lbs but god damn these last 9 pounds just wont eff off!  I feel like maybe I am just done loosing weight, I am 9 months out but have surpassed my doctors goal (175)  however I really want to get to 160 but I just feel like its not going to happen lately. I was a super fast loser at first, starting at 321lbs I lost most of my weight in the first 6 months then with around 10 - 12lbs for months 6-8 and now nothing in month 9 soon to be month 10. 

My stats are on most days 900 cal 120ish protein and 60 or less carbs and usually around 25 - 30 fat.  I do work out both strength and cardio mixed min 4 days per week with pretty intense cardio only sessions once per week in addition. I feel like perhaps my metabolism is slowed down, I dont see how I cant be loosing anymore eating only 900cal and exercising like crazy.  It does worry me if this is my maintenance level kicking in, but seems so low?? Can anyone share a similar experience or tactics you used to get off those last pesky pounds. I posted some pics in my profile if anyone cares to take a peek. 

Thanks!

mickeymantle
on 10/22/14 3:14 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

IT IS JUST A STALL  your body needs more than 900 cal for maintenance, try going down to 800 cal thats what I eat 

are you measuring and tracking that is a big mistake people do when they get near goal the guesstimate what there eating

keep up the great work the weight will come off the sleeve never stops working if you work it

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

pineview01
on 10/22/14 3:30 pm - Davison, MI

I did just the opposite.  I went up to 1200 calories and dropped 10 pounds below goal.  I am 18 months out and thought I had stopped in the 50's than added from 1000 to 1200 and am down 10 pounds below goal.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Cheshire54
on 10/23/14 6:04 am

Have you measured yourself because you are really looking great!!!  Sometimes you have to add calories just to get your metabolism working again.

Most Active