Wow...love this sleeve

Roko
on 10/25/14 1:09 am

So I have been a member here for a while, comment occasionally but do not post often, but had to share with people who can appreciate this...so I had the sleeve last September and have lost about half my weight since starting this journey.  I have taken up running since starting this and have been up to doing 10k races.  But have been increasing mileage pretty steadily.  Today, for the first time in my life I ran 11.2 miles cannot believe this.  

Also, so, this week I shopped at Aeropostale for the first time in my life.  I have always been overweight, so the fact that I can run and shop for size medium clothes in these stores just makes this such an amazing tool.  

Happy Saturday everyone!

jenn1469
on 10/25/14 1:30 am

That's fantastic good for you

Jennifer

sunshine66
on 10/25/14 1:32 am

Yea for you.  That is awesome!  Would like to hear what your average day is like re: eating, exercising.  I had sleeve 15 mod ago and am reverting back to old bad habits :(   I could really use some reaffirmations regarding getting myself back on track.  Just a bit of history on me…..I've lost about 90 lbs but could still stand to lose around 50-60 more.  I have been neglecting my exercise and drinking beer socially.  HEY VSGers  HELP!!!!  I'm ready to hit it again.  I welcome some insight from any and all.

Most Active