is a lighter me a scam or legit?

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/14 10:28 am

Hi, I've been looking for info on VSG for about a month now and I came across A lighter me. Where I currently live we don't have Vertical sleeve surgery. So I'm forced to travel to get it. I can't afford the prices in the states but the prices of a lighter me are doable I've talked to my family members about going to Mexico, but they are scared and skeptical. I really need a change in my life and I really believe VSG is the way to go. So any info would be good, and any proof would be good as well. 

Thank you.

linison
on 10/30/14 11:55 am
VSG on 10/13/14 with

I talked to A Lighter Me before ultimately deciding to go with Dr. Guillermo Alvarez at Endobariatric in Mexico.  

I had a great experience with surgery in Mexico.  I'm almost three weeks post-op now, and doing really well.  Even though I don't have the 'in-person' support of having a local surgeon do my operation, Dr. Alvarez has been very available to answer questions and address any concerns I've had.  His whole team was fantastic and I had a great experience.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/14 12:00 pm

Thank you so much I will check Endobariatric out. :) I hope your journey is a good one. 

Luvmygs
on 10/30/14 1:31 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Dr. Alvarez. I hear alot of good positive feedback from people who had their surgery by him. You can check his video's out on youtube!

suaz
on 10/30/14 10:36 pm
VSG on 10/25/14 with

I was sleeved a week ago by Dr. Alvarez.  He and his team are fantastic as is the follow up.  It was an amazing experience with four surgeons checking on me every day I was hospitalized.  Way better care than the U.S. care I've gotten.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/14 11:39 pm

Thank you very much I'll look for more info on Dr. Alvarez.

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/14 11:45 pm
On October 31, 2014 at 5:36 AM Pacific Time, suaz wrote:

I was sleeved a week ago by Dr. Alvarez.  He and his team are fantastic as is the follow up.  It was an amazing experience with four surgeons checking on me every day I was hospitalized.  Way better care than the U.S. care I've gotten.

I wanted to know what are Dr. Alvarez sleeve prices, if anyone could let me know. Just checking out his website and his info. Need all the info before presenting it to my scared family. Thank you so much.

Bearz
on 10/31/14 2:32 am

I went through a company called beliteweight. They were good. They also have 2 places in states or Mexico I went to Mexico. And I loved it. It only cost me 7000.00 for air fare and surgery.

susan88
on 10/31/14 2:49 am
VSG on 08/08/14 with

I was sleeved Aug 8th  by Dr. Lopez with Special Bariatrics.  I paid $4400 plus my air to San Diego. My care  and accommodations were excellent and I am very pleased with the results.  I was referred to Dr. Lopez thru many of my customers and I have seen the results with many of them. I would highly recommend him.  Surgery in TJ is a great option because of the proximity to San Diego. My family (fortunately not my husband) was mortified and I had to overcome quite a few objections. They said that I did well because so many people were praying for me! :)

When they saw how quickly I recovered and the results almost 3 months out they have since changed their tune and they are suggesting that I take several other family members there. 

Good luck with your search.  

kaffbeau
on 10/31/14 6:31 am

I used A LIGHTER ME and Dr. Ortiz. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE AFRAID!!!!! I went alone from Maine to San Diego then over the border with the driver. They take wonderful care of their patients and not once was I the least bit afraid. The surgeon was EXCELLENT and they prepare you very well and the after care is great. You will be able to save so much money!!!! I am 3.5 weeks out and I wish I had done this YEARS ago!!!

Most Active