Vitamin patch available with healthcare spending account? Work well?

brilynn79
on 2/12/16 9:59 pm

just wondering about your experience?  And if eligible for HSA purchase.  I think now otc require prescriptions, but usually buy from my provider so they go through without problem

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/16 3:29 am
VSG on 12/17/15

I can't speak to how well they work, sorry. But wanted to say depending on your HSA you might not have to buy directly from the provider. My HSA states vitamins are covered if they are doctor directed not just if they are prescription. Might be worth the effort to call your HSA provider and check, because you can probably order them for less online than through the doctors office which normally has a mark up. ;)

happyteacher
on 2/13/16 8:30 am

I can vouch that the patch work great- my labs were always low before them, and now they are spot on. And that is with me using them only once per day, and usually forgetting 2 days or so a week. (Not that I am advocating skipping them!!!). Never thought to run it through my Hsa account- off to check now. Thanks for posting!

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

Most Active