Garcinia Cambrogia

Anita
on 7/25/16 10:03 pm

Does anyone take it as a supplement? Any results? Any bad reviews? I'm just curious.

I'm losing slowly.....NOT complaining and not trying to lose 10 pounds a week, but I was wondering if that could speed things up just a little.

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Mandyymariee92
on 7/25/16 10:35 pm
VSG on 03/28/16

I ordered a couple bottles of it and took it for a month and didn't see much difference... I haven't had surgery yet but if I were you- I would ask your surgeon if it is ok before you start taking them.

Anita
on 7/25/16 11:02 pm

thanks!!! exactly what I planned on doing....but since I can't call her in the middle of the night, I figured I'd ask here......

Good friends are like stars. 
You don't always see them but you always know they're there. 

Mandyymariee92
on 7/25/16 11:15 pm
VSG on 03/28/16

Yeah, Like I said- I didn't see much results but everyone is different.

Best of luck! :)

FuturePinUp
on 7/26/16 9:27 am

Took it for a while pre-sleeve and it didn't make a dent of difference in regards to my hunger, weight, etc.

I bought them on Amazon after reading rave reviews. Well, after I purchased them, I got contacted by the company via Amazon that told me they would send me an additional bottle for free for a positive review. Well, that explains why there are so many of them!

VSG: 06/24/15 // Age: 35 // Height: 5'10" // Lost so far: 190 lbs

HW: 348 (before 2 week pre-op diet) // SW: 326 // CW: 158

TT/Lipo & BL/BA: 07/21/17 with Dr. Reish (NYC) BL/BA Revision: 01/11/18 with Dr. Reish (NYC)

Unconventional Sleever & Low-Carb Lifer

Most Active