What are you eating/doing (Sunday)

Patm
on 7/24/16 5:49 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Nice breeze this morning. Off early to Costco. My kids are possibly coming to dinner. We are going to pick up the chicken kabobs they make. I will look for the goodfor chicken salad again. I have not been able to find it. I love this for lunch

b 1 egg, 2 sl bacon, 1/2 sl toast

l tuna (unless I find the chicken salad),  celery

s cheese, melba toast

d chicken kabob, tzatziki, salad

s source yogurt

cal 999, carb 66 prot 63

birdiegirl
on 7/24/16 6:17 am

I love the "Goodfoods " salad too.  I find it a great snack pick up.

Not sure of my menu yet.  Out late to a wedding last night so just vegging with a coffee.   Will post later.

Patm
on 7/24/16 10:42 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Still can't find it at Costco. They seem to have replaced it with guacamole. I do not like the costco one. Got sick on it once

Meggles07
on 7/24/16 7:59 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I can't remember who it was, but someone posted a recipe for protein popsicles. They are delightful!! I didn't have an RTD protein shake, but I substituted protein powder and water and it worked just fine. I also had a chocolate fudge pudding mix from the states so they were extra chocolatey :)

Off to do some running around today. I have been off schedule since our vacation. This is probably the worst jet lag I've had. 

So far I've had a protein popsicles, yogurt popsicle, and carrots with pb. We are going to the food court for lunch today so I'm thinking chicken, veg, and noodles from the Japanese place.

Meg~

birdiegirl
on 7/24/16 11:02 am

Ok, finally have my food organized for today.  Already had breakfast and lunch so they are definite. 

B -  2 eggs scrambled

Pam cooking spray 

L -  1 medium  tomato 

2.5 oz buffalo mozzarella 

1 TB of Newman's dressing

D - 1.5 skoulakis pork kebabs 

3 tb of longos tzatziki 

1 cup of cooked savoy cabbage with 2 tsp of butter

S -  3/4 cup of sliced fresh strawberries with 1 TB of Splenda mixed in

S-  Source 50 calorie greek yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  983,  carbs  -  41 grams,  Protein  -  81 grams ,  Fibre  - 10 grams 

Monica9811
on 7/24/16 6:02 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Nice to see you back Barb. We've missed you. Hope your house is back in order and you are enjoying all the renos!!

Most Active
Recent Topics