What's on your menu this Tuesday, RNYers?

AnnyBananny
on 12/15/14 9:11 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Good morning, my OH friends! Sorry to have been MIA for a few days - I hope everyone is well.

Let's kick off the morning with a big HAPPY ONE YEAR SURGIVERSARY to DCgirl! Your candid sharing of your experience has been an invaluable resource for me and so many others - go grrrl!

I'm also celebrating this morning has the scale has finally started moving again, slowly, but I'm now officially less than 10 pounds from goal! I've been back to the gym, I'm refocused on getting my liquids in, AND Shark Week has finally returned after several months away - whatever the reason for the scale movement, I'll take it. 

Time since surgery: just shy of 9 months

B: Overnight Oats

S: Babybel and apple slices

L: Apple BBQ chicken, sweetened ricotta

D: TJ's chicken sausage and srircha maple pumpkin seeds

Book Club tonight, so there will be some treats, I'm taking mini muffins I made yesterday from Hungry Girl - a box of Devil's Food Cake Mix with a can of pumpkin puree - that's it. I added mini chocolate chips - they're delicious and each mini muffin is 42 calories, an acceptable "treat" as far as I'm concerned.

TOTALS so far: Calories 729, Protein 61, Carbs 58, Fat 33

V/W: started!

E: official rest day

Make it a good one all - make good choices!

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

AngryViking
on 12/15/14 9:58 pm, edited 12/15/14 10:41 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Yes!  A very happy surgiversary to DCGirl!  Anny, I love that easy pumpkin cake.  I've used the spice cake mix with the can of pumpkin (and a little water) and that's very good, too.

How is everyone faring with Christmas/holiday shopping? Done?  Not even started?  Happily I am somewhere in between.  In the past I have been a "storm the mall on Christmas Eve" type person, but this year I'm almost done.  With 8 days to go, even!  Now wrapping them is another story...

B:  coffee and Light & Fit Greek in cherry

S:  celery sticks with a mozzarella sundried tomato Laughing Cow wedge

L:  2oz. of grilled chicken and 3 slices of Sargento thin sliced swiss on a couple of wasa flatbreads and an apple

D:  Mediterranean chickpea burger topped with ham, slice of Havarti and a over easy egg

TOTALS:  Cals:  838  Protein:  67  Carbs:  64  Fat:  37

Have a great day all!

AnnyBananny
on 12/15/14 11:55 pm - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

I wanted to use the spice cake mix but couldn't find it at my grocery store!

I'm very excited to say that I'm done, minus one gift, with my Christmas shopping and everything is even wrapped! I just have to figure out something for my BFF's husband - I usually buy him booze though, so I'll probably hold with tradition - just have to decide WHAT kind of booze this year....

Mozzarella Sundried Tomato Laughing Cow?! I have not seen this and want it immediately!

AngryViking
on 12/16/14 12:36 am
RNY on 07/17/14

I just had my snack and it was yummy!  There was like a pizza-esque vibe to it. 

(deactivated member)
on 12/16/14 3:13 am

Smokey mountain apple pie moonshine. It is tasty.I have not had in a few years but it is kind of cool comes in a mason jar.I am almost done and all wrapped and decorated.

Which is amazing for me.

Dodgergirl27
on 12/16/14 12:27 am
RNY on 01/22/14

I'm 3/4 of the way done and luckily most of the things I need to buy are gift cards...still I have done 0 wrapping, so I'm stressed about that.  I really hate wrapping, although I did read an article this weekend that if you stand while you wrap, you can burn 183 calories/hr while wrapping.  It didn't motivate me to get started, but it's something I going to tell myself when I do :)

AngryViking
on 12/16/14 12:35 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh, good idea about the standing!  I always think I like to wrap, but when it comes right down to it, I don't really like it at all.  LOL 

Dodgergirl27
on 12/16/14 12:39 am
RNY on 01/22/14

That's the hard part, I love a beautifully wrapped gift, but I don't have talent in that department.  My gifts always look like a pinterest fail (you know the pics on pinterest where it show's what it looked like on Pinterest vs. what it looks like at home).  Everyone in my family always knows what gifts are for me, b/c it looks like a 5 yr old wrapped them.  It's so humiliating :)  

AngryViking
on 12/16/14 12:41 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Gift bags and tissue paper are my best friends this time of year.  For real.

AnnyBananny
on 12/16/14 3:02 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

My biggest gift wrapping tip - set up your ironing board and wrap on that! You stand and you don't have to bend over and break your back!

Most Active
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 550 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 533 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 28 replies · 421 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 333 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 2 replies · 132 views