We must never allow ourselves to think we can only go so far because others are already there

MayPenGirl
on 10/17/14 1:26 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 04/03/13

Stretch your hands as far as they reach, grab all you can grab. – Yoruba proverb

You look inside a packed moving van, but you cannot find a place for the last box. You take a chance, climb over all the other boxes and find there is just enough room at the top. If there were only room for one at the top, we would have only one brand of chocolate chip cookies, one brand of tea and only one kind of potato chips. We must never allow ourselves to be guided or stopped by what anyone else is doing. We must never allow ourselves to think we can only go so far because others are already there. When we reach up, we should stand on our toes, stretch our hands out and grab as much as we can hold. If we want to keep our hands full and the goodness flowing to us, we must never, ever forget to say “thank you” for every little thing.

I Am grateful there is always room for me.  – Iyanla Vanzant

Surgery date - 04/03/13; Goal date - 11/10/13 (I reached goal in 31 weeks & 4 days)

Highest weight 261  SW 258  GW 150   M1 -26  M2 -14  M3 -10  M4 -12  M5 -13  M6 -12  M7 -11  M8 -10  In maintenance since November 2013  HT- 5'6"  

Most Active