Make EVERY DAY Count! Monday Workout!

alwayz_smilin2587
on 10/19/14 11:49 pm - MO
VSG on 04/16/12

Well, to be completely honest I didn't make everyday count the past 2 years. I am going on 3 years post op and have been a little off track lately. It's easy to fall back into old habits the longer you inch away from surgery! 

So today I take my journey to the next level! I met with Jace my new personal trainer! Today is just the beginning of finally finishing out the rest of the goals I have planned for myself! 

Whether you are just beginning this live changing journey or whether you are post op, remember you CAN do this! This is a lifestyle change and sometimes we fall off the wagon and have to get back on! I will keep everyone updated on progress and hope to read many more posts about all of YOURS!!! 

Keith L.
on 10/20/14 2:11 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

Just remember you lose weight in the kitchen and you get fit in the gym. Make sure you are eating good healthy food at the same time you start your workout lifestyle.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Tracy D.
on 10/20/14 2:17 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Hello there, stranger!   Welcome back :-)

And I'm so glad you said this because you're absolutely right -- the battle of the bulge is won at the kitchen table, not in the gym.  I've worked out hard the last few months and I have great muscles, wonderful definition...but I haven't lost a pound or any extra body fat because I've been sabotaging myself in the kitchen.  I haven't gained...but I'm not where I'd like to be.  

I wish more people understood that exercise isn't about losing weight - it's about a healthy cardiovascular system and strong muscles.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Ms Shell
on 10/20/14 3:53 am - Hawthorne, CA

I always say you get the weight you want with diet, you get the shape with exercise...alas!

alwayz_smilin2587
on 10/20/14 8:58 am - MO
VSG on 04/16/12

Hello! Yes it has been a while!!! I definitely started back on my protein shakes, tons of water, and lean healthy food! I'm ready to rock it all over again! :) 

alwayz_smilin2587
on 10/20/14 8:58 am - MO
VSG on 04/16/12

100% agreed! :) Thanks for your support!

Most Active