MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 10/19/14 11:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Today will be a great day....it is my baby boy ( 24 yrs. old ) birthday today. I got up real early and made him a German Chocolate Cake from scratch. My house smells VERY fattening right now. LOL Everyday of our life is a great day to be grateful !!! Life is too short to be ungrateful for things in our lives. Everything doesn't have to be perfect for us to be grateful....in most of the time I am most grateful in times of trials. Today I am grateful for my son Caleb. I was told I would NEVER have children. I have 2 adopted sons and at the age of 36 found out I was pregnant with my son and at 37 I gave birth to a premature baby boy. He is 24 yrs. old today. I am SO blessed to have my 3 sons. THey are all amazing in their own ways. Today I am also grateful for my hubby of 38 yrs.....my WLS.....OH.....the forums here on OH and all the amazing people answering questions. Grateful for my health, my weight loss and life in general. I am very oh so very grateful for God in my life...answered prayers and my faith. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active