puree vs soft stages

Vsg_Carlos
on 3/5/15 10:56 am, edited 3/5/15 10:56 am

Im still full liquids and I was looking foward to the puree stage until I learned we have a soft stage too.

What is the difference what did you eat. 

I was looking foward to refried beans and egg salad and roast beef hash but would these be puree or soft? Im so confused. 

hollykim
on 3/5/15 11:33 am, edited 3/5/15 11:33 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 5, 2015 at 6:56 PM Pacific Time, Vsg_Carlos wrote:

Im still full liquids and I was looking foward to the puree stage until I learned we have a soft stage too.

What is the difference what did you eat. 

I was looking foward to refried beans and egg salad and roast beef hash but would these be puree or soft? Im so confused. 

purée is like baby food consistency. Egg salad would be soft and roast beef hash might not come till regular food. 

Re fried beans would be puréed.

you could purée the hash and the egg salad but a lot of ppl have trouble with beef and eggs early out.

tena123
on 3/5/15 11:51 am - roselle, NJ
VSG on 03/03/15

My vsg procedure was 3/3/2015 I'm on clear liquids still....in some pain ..and nausea...I'm wanting to drink faster...frustrated some

Tena

mickeymantle
on 3/6/15 3:56 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

EVERY PLAN IS DIFFRENT READ WHAT YOUR PLAN SAYS OR ASK YOUR NUT

MY PLAN SKIPPED THE  puree stage and went to full food after 2 weeks starting with softer food

other plans keep you on liquids for up to 2 months

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 43 views