Frisco- Basic 2 Minute Lunch !!!

frisco
on 7/25/16 12:53 am

Leftover grilled steak over slaw !!!!

On point and delicious !

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

kyzze
on 7/25/16 1:21 am
VSG on 12/29/15 with

Looks Delicious!

Kyzze

mylastchance
on 7/25/16 8:43 am

This looks delicious,  is that a special recipe for that slaw to keep it low calorie. low carb?  Also have you any nutrition numbers on that?  You always have the best looking food pictures. LOL

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Keith L.
on 7/26/16 7:42 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

In the south, slaw dressing is just mayo, white vinegar and some salt and pepper. I like to add some celery seed too. But its low carb for sure. If I am making it for myself I will use organic apple cider vinegar because its healthier for you, it does change the taste though.

VSG: 9/28/2012 - Dr. Sergio Verboonen  My Food/Recipe Blog - MyBigFatFoodie.com

?My Fitness Pal Profile ?View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Hkinzfnp
on 7/25/16 8:46 am

I love slaw but a lot of the pre-made and restaurant ones are high in sugar.  Do you have a great recipe to share?  Your meals always look delicious!!  

Highest Weight: 268 pounds.  Surgery Weight 248 pounds.  Current Weight 142 pounds.  VSG 8/24/15 with Dr. Havaleshko

Keith L.
on 7/26/16 7:41 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

I buy the bagged stuff where the lettuce is with no dressing on it, then I can do whatever I want with it. If it looks like I am not going to use up the bag, I throw it into a skillet with some olive oil and garlic, stir in some ground beef and you have a nice easy, low cal high protein meal.

Keith L.
on 7/26/16 7:39 am - Navarre, FL
VSG on 09/28/12

One of my favorites. i do several versions of this. I take left over chicken throw it over some slaw with yogurt based blue cheese dressing (35 cals per tbsp) but the chicken on top of that and franks buffalo sauce on the chicken.

You can do so much with it, you get a satisfying crunch too. I do an asian version of the above with low sugar ginger dressing, slaw, and chicken with a few almond slivers in it as well.

Most Active