Roll call!! How are all the Junies doing??

princessfrogee
on 9/12/11 10:12 pm - AL
WOW!  Congratulations! 

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
That_816_Princess
on 9/13/11 1:22 pm - MO
 thank you

I will take back my body and take back my health! 
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leeshas-WLS-Journey-with-Gizmo-her-pouch/237635902947481 
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/TheLovelyRANDOMNESS
My Twitter: http://twitter.com/locdagoddess

Holly Meyer
on 10/8/11 11:08 pm - Paris, TN
I am 3 months post vsg and down 61 lbs : ) Finally broke into the 200's and it felt good to see that on the scale : ) haven't seen a 2 anything in 12 years!

purplepeace79
on 10/23/11 9:55 am - Bronx, NY
 We're in the same boat. When I finally got into the 200s I cried. Literally. I cried. Couldnt believe it. Hadnt seen a 2 since high school.

I've lost around 77 lbs since surgery. Its been steady loss. I just keep switching everything up from eating to exercise. I rarely duplicate meals or exercise routines. I have days where I eat like a pig just to confuse my body and keep it from getting complacent. I find I burn more and lose more the weeks I do that. I get all my protein but I suck with my fluids. I walk about 2.5 miles a day as a base exercise and still go to the gym. I vary my cardio between swimming and the elliptical. I lift weights 2-3x a week.

so far, so pleased. I'll be hitting -100 in 6 months or less which is the major goal.
SW: 364  Surgery Date: 6.21.11 *VSG*  LifeOfANappyHeadedFatChic.tumblr.com

crickethas3
on 12/2/11 1:44 am - Norfolk, MA
I had my surgery on June 23, 2011.  Highest weight was 280 - now I'm at 232.8 which is good.  I wish I could say I've been exercising but I haven't at all.  I keep saying to myself - just do it once and you'll be hooked - but so far that once hasn't happened.  I've had three fills since surgery, my last one being November 14.  At that weigh-in I had gained 7 lbs (since my 10-18 appt. in which he didn't give me a fill).  I knew my eating had increased and convinced my doctor to give me a fill.  Since that one (11/14) - I seem to PB every time I eat anything solid.  I had the worst Thanksgiving. I was so stressed, drank too much wine, and kept saying if only I could eat I wouldn't be so stressed.  So I definitely have to find a new outlet for my stress (i.e., exercise) - seeing as though eating is no longer an option.  I am happy to say that today I'm wearing a size 16 skirt - though it is tight, I put an untucked shirt over it.  So I'm almost at the 50 pound mark.  I keep thinking I need to have an unfill - due to my PBing - but I like that the weight is coming off.  So for now it's soup and more soup for me.  I do find the parties at work to be an issue.  There is always a food party - and I intentionally skipped the last one.  The one I went to before that I had to keep running to the bathroom to throw up - which was awful.  So I think it's better if I just avoid them altogether.  Best of luck to everyone - maybe Santa will bring us all new wardrobes!
princessfrogee
on 7/2/12 8:26 am - AL
Sorry I have been bad about keeping updated.  Have updated my pics in my photo albums.  Will see if I can figure out how to post them to a msg post later.

"When you know better, you do better." ~Maya Angelou~

BW 334.4 / CW: 227 / GW 180             
Most Active