Researching

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/16 7:56 pm
Revision on 04/28/16

Mal,

Took you 6 years to get your back fixed? I had my Open RNY in '99. I've had 7 spinal surgeries since, and am finally having the revision that I needed in 2000. We are mirror twins!

Kelly

Maronita
on 2/28/16 11:34 am

I see you posted almost half a year ago; have you had the surgery, yet?  I had my surgery done at Boston Medical Center.  I understand how you feel about doing it with regular diet and excercise as I said that myself for about 10 years prior to finally deciding to have the surgery.  I am grateful though that I did have it in the end.  BMC has a lot of support groups for those considering weight-loss surgery and those who have had it already.  I encourage you to attend the groups regardless of where you had the surgery and even in the event that you decided to forego surgery.

Boston Medical Center (BMC) Weight Loss Surgery Support Groups:

Second Monday of the month at 6 PM - 7:30 PM @ Marriott - 1000 Marriott Drive - Crown Colony - Quincy MA  02169

Second Wednesday of the month at 10:30 AM @ BMC - 88 E. Newton St. - Conference Room C/D - 2nd Floor - Boston MA

First, and Third Thursday's of the month at 5:30 - 7:00 PM @ BMC - 88 E. Newton St. - Conference Room C/D - 2nd Floor - Boston MA

Maronita

(deactivated member)
on 4/28/16 7:47 pm
Revision on 04/28/16

Hi!

I had Open RNY 11/99. Feel free to ask anything. I just re-stumbled upon this site today, as I was looking up finally having the revision I was told I needed in 2000. 

Kelly

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 633 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2203 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4391 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4521 views