Low Carb Grocery store- suggestions??

PaulaToronto
on 8/16/14 11:55 am, edited 8/16/14 11:56 am - Toronto, Canada

I love the online store and buy a lot.  I have tried parmesan crisps and now make them at home, low carb wraps, FibreRich Bran Crispbread, some protein bars - you can buy one to try and not have to have a whole box around, PB2 which I use daily instead of real peanut butter, and of course Davinci syrups.  I have also tried various Stevia brands but have gone back to Splenda due to cost and bitter aftertaste.  I purchase sugar free pudding flavours only available in the states like Cheesecake flavour and lemon - they are a nice dessert with a teaspoon of SF jam like cherry or strawberry.   I like to try new things from them and love the fast and free delivery if you spend over 100 which isn't hard to do.   I don't eat a lot of pasta ( none since surgery and don't miss it) so I haven't tried any noodles.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

NewMe2.0
on 8/16/14 12:16 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Thank you...you have given me lots of ideas.  Going to order some stuff tomorrow..I have heard a few people talk about the PB2, so will most likely order that, along with some wraps...

thanks again.

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

GodsChildII
on 8/16/14 12:23 pm - Seattle , WA
RNY on 08/05/14

Take a look at the low carb section here www6.netrition for ideas! 

Most Active
Recent Topics