Survey: What is your favorite protein drink/powder?

cyndy40
on 5/1/09 7:19 am - Beaumont, TX
Biotest Metabolic Drive Low-carb.  All flavors!  It can only be bought on-line:  www.t-nation.com .  Before you go to t-nation understand that it is a body buidling site...mainly for men, but a women's group is there also.  Just go to the store and shop.  If you buy 4 at a time, you get them for $30.00 each not a bad price.
Lorelei_Lee
on 5/1/09 7:22 am, edited 5/1/09 7:23 am - Dallas, TX
I like Dymatize Elite cafe mocha flavor.  One thing I like about it is that it is only $19.99 per tub at Vitamin Shoppe.  Another thing I like is that it is a Dallas company -- buy local!

But the real reason I use it is that it tastes pretty darn good.  I create a coffee Frappuccino-type beverage for breakfast every morning by combining the following in a Magic Bullet:

1 scoop Dymatize Elite cafe mocha
1 cup unsweetened soymilk
About 6 or 8 ice cubes

Not too sweet or too thick like so many protein shakes, and I like the iciness of it.  With the soymilk it has 31g protein and NO sugar.

jamesale
on 5/1/09 8:04 am - DFW, TX
I like Jay Robs protien. I usally mix it 2 scopes of powder and 1 scoop of dried milk. I mix it in a shaker cup. When I ready I just add water. 52 grams of protien plus the milk. Taste like a shake. Comes in many flavorers.
(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 9:11 am
You really like that?  I got a single pack of the orange or citrus flavor cuase I was tired of chocolate and vanilla and it was horrid.  I haven't had the nerve to try the chocolate yet......

Kat
timsdanni
on 5/1/09 8:38 am - Ft Stewart, GA
I use EAS chocolate powder  - 6pounds is about $30 from costco - I like it mixed with berry CLs or made in teh blender (my magic bullet died) with strawberrys
I also use in frozen coffee drinks
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/1/09 9:35 am
hey Julie,
im so glad you posted this. I have been way lax on my shakes lately (im usually sooooooooo good about them!) and reading everyone's recipes and ideas got me pumped up again!
Got one in hand now :)
thanks!
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 11:34 am
The only protien powder I can stomach is Nectar.  I buy the fuzzy navel flavor.  I've not tried any other flavor.  Why mess with success?  It is fine mixed with water.  But awesome mixed with natural orange crystal lite.  I like things really cold so I looking for my old ice cube trays.  I want to make ice cubes out of crystal lite so I can add them to the mixture for a really cold drink or throw them with the mixture in a blender and no****er down the resulting concoction.  I get it online from bariatric eating but I think other sites sell it as well.
Kris M.
on 5/1/09 2:16 pm - Near Dallas, TX
Amaze Rx...kinda pricey(I don't know...maybe not) but it is one that is tasty to me.  Even though I'm a chocoholic, my fav flave is the strawberry cheesecake....MMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Liz, lemme know if you want me to send you samples!  We have choc, straw and mocha.  I'll check the sugar grams first for ya...it's got the fake stuff in it which is how I confirmed my allergy...lol.  I keep it around for Chris but he likes his manly workout yucky stuff now.  This stuff is the coolest because you shake two scoops with 6oz of cold water.  It blends RIGHT UP and you DO NOT need to add anything.

Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

apryldee
on 5/1/09 5:47 pm - houston, TX
i like the dessert protein shake cinomon roll flavor hear vaniala  and bana bread are good to. u can get it online at any supplement website and gnc.com and some stores and i got it from vitamin shoppe

SW 280/ SW 266/ PPW 175/ CW 185

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal picture

therese H.
on 5/3/09 4:58 pm - Houston, TX

I'm in love with Syntrax Matrix Orange Cream. Also love the Syntrax Nectar Roadside Lemonade.

Got both from BariatricEating.com.

I these with water, plus a splash of OJ or lemon juice.

Therese

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views