The NIGH****CHMAN 5/3

Jill P
on 5/3/09 2:25 pm - Katy, TX
Awweee....well, if I lived closer, I'd bring you some of my lasagna.  I make it often as the entire clan likes it.  Mine is from scratch...  The only thing I don't make is the noodles..buy those in a box and cook them up and use them but the sauce, nope, that's all my own!  Yummy, too!!!
Jill P. 
288/162/145
9-21-04

George T.
on 5/3/09 2:35 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
You make the sauce yourself?  Wow.

We make it from "scratch" but have a lot of canned or jarred ingredients.  But always 3 or 4 types of cheese. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 2:39 pm
and so i dont get my rear kicked, Loralea makes some killer lasagna as well. Seriously, i thought i did pretty good with it, then i ate hers! YUMMO as well!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Jill P
on 5/3/09 2:53 pm - Katy, TX
Yeppers...the stock pot is empty when I start and has stuff like my mom's canned tomato juice from her garden, ground meat that has been drained from every bit of grease I can possibly sop out of there (hehehe), tomato paste, a bunch of different spices, etc.  Whenever my parents come down, if I need them to bring me more of her juice, I just ask.  I swear, that makes SUCH a difference in the taste!!!  Mine has a couple different types of cheeses, but just enough to make it taste yummo!  And yes, Liz has had it and she does get a big ol' square!! 
Jill P. 
288/162/145
9-21-04

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 2:36 pm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jill's lasagna.  YUMMMMYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! 
nana boo boo george, i usually get a big square too! (my square lasts me a few days! lol,)
its REALLY good, jill (like my other wife Danni) is a FANTASTIC cook!!!!  A remarkable woman in many ways :)

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

George T.
on 5/3/09 2:47 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
I am proud of you for having it last for days.  It probably would not last me that long, I would try to have it for lunch, supper, and if any leftover, breakfast.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 3:08 pm
hahaha trust me, its a BIG SQUARE Lol

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 2:42 pm
Phyllis, as a general guide, if Lynette posts a recipe, its delicious! :)
I have had the pleasure of eating several of her recipes and she is an outstanding chef!!! So i promise, it will be a hit!
Liz
Ps im glad you and youre new honey seem to working out well, way past time you found someone WORTHY of you!

George T.
on 5/3/09 2:46 pm - Grand Prairie, TX
You are so right about both Lynette's cooking and Phyliss finding a honey.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!                   

Phyllis M.
on 5/4/09 5:46 am - Irving, TX
Thanks   I did make the recipe today (monday)   it was even a hit for my duaghter
I don't care for swiss cheese - so I used shredded mont jack & colby cheese............don't have enough chicken in there - for the amt of stuffing.............but I'll pick the chicken out and eat around the dressing............but all is good for me !!  YMM

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views