Change!!

"Just Elizabeth "
on 5/4/09 12:17 am - Houston, TX

Well since you decided to step into a question that I did not ask you and still could not manage to name the surgery I will have to go on assumption about you.

I assume that you are a chicken **** ***** I assume that you could not find a fact to back up any argument you might ever have. I assume you could not form an opinion on your own without some glory hole seeking *** biscuit (you can thank the US Marines I work with for that one) telling you that it was “fact".

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

LeaAnn
on 5/4/09 1:21 am - Huntsville, AL

Wow.  Funny how you can just drop a hook with some innocuous photos on it into the water on this forum and the hungry, frothing piranhas go berserk over it based on their own assumptions, huh?

Now what was the surgery where you're left with a pouch smaller than your mouth, again?  hehe!   Geesh, no wonder.

goodkel
on 5/4/09 1:25 am
On May 4, 2009 at 7:17 AM Pacific Time, ElizabeththeLesser wrote:

Well since you decided to step into a question that I did not ask you and still could not manage to name the surgery I will have to go on assumption about you.

I assume that you are a chicken **** ***** I assume that you could not find a fact to back up any argument you might ever have. I assume you could not form an opinion on your own without some glory hole seeking *** biscuit (you can thank the US Marines I work with for that one) telling you that it was “fact".

"glory hole seeking *** biscuit"?

Thanks for my new catch phrase!
Check out my profile: http://www.obesityhelp.com/member/goodkel/
Or click on my name
DS SW 265 CW 120 5'7"

"Just Elizabeth "
on 5/4/09 1:41 am - Houston, TX
Got to love the Marines!!!! They don't have time to play nice. It is what it is.

The Army is too busy.
The Navy (and I usually deal with MP's) are too busy going "Yes Ma'am." "No Ma'am"
The Air Force is too refined.
The Coast Guard and Reservists are not together enough to come up with something interesting.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

Will frm TX
on 5/4/09 3:45 am - TX
Liz,

Please don't lock all us in this category some of us aren't rude obnoxious people.  Most of those that had the DS are very nice people.  Some the origional poster and a couple of others have no respect and have forgotten the fact what this website was made for.  Uplifting and supporting each other regardless of surgery choice.  They just seem to believe this is their own little "make everyone feel as bad as we do" world.

Will
(DSer who choses to be different)

Its just me, only a little smaller.

Guate Wife
on 5/4/09 10:46 am - Grand Rapids, MI

I FOUND HIM!!!  The man who speaks for 'good' DSers.

What makes you think anyone feels bad?  Get over yourself.

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

LeaAnn
on 5/5/09 12:00 am - Huntsville, AL
I would've picked someone smarter to speak for me.  Just sayin.....
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/4/09 2:31 pm
hey will,
good to see you posting. As you know, i do have friends that have had ALL surgeries. However, what in the hell is up with this crap here???
see ya around :)
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Guate Wife
on 5/4/09 10:41 am - Grand Rapids, MI

Thank you for providing the visual of what Tori Spelling will look like in 60 years (if she forgoes plastic surgery).

~ I am the proud wife of a Guatemalan, but most people call me Kimberley
Highest Known Weight  =  370#  /  59.7 bmi  @  5'6"

Current Weight  =  168#  /  26.4 bmi  :  fluctuates 5# either way  @  5'7"  /  more than 90% EWL
Normal BMI (24.9)  =  159#:  would have to compromise my muscle mass to get here without plastics, so this is not a goal.

I   my DS.    Don't go into WLS without knowing ALL of your options:  DSFacts.com

Sarah448
on 5/4/09 2:54 am - Friendswood, TX
Nah, I've been called worse.  Thanks for proving my point about the burr.  Have a nice day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 49 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 434 views