The MOST BORING DAILY STATUS!!!!

Sarah448
on 5/4/09 2:59 am - Friendswood, TX
Glad the plumbing is starting to work again!!!

Avis N.
on 5/4/09 4:38 am - McKinney, TX

WooHoo for poo!  Hang in there, make sure everything is in working order before they kick you out on Wen!  Healing prayers still being said.

Blessings,

Avis

fattxgal
on 5/4/09 10:25 am - pasadena, TX
SO GLAD TO HEAR THAT U ARE FEELIN BETTER! I WAS AT THE WEDDING THIS WEEKEND AND DIDN'T KNOW THAT U WERE STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. U JUST STAY UNTIL U FIND OUT EVERYTHING IS WORKING RIGHT. IF U FEEL LIKE IT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF U WOULD GET BACK WITH ME AND LET ME KNOW WHY U ARE STILL IN THE HOSPITAL.  

I AM GLAD THAT U GOT TO POOP!!! THAT'S GOOD AND THAT MEANS THAT NOW U ARE GETTIN READY TO GO HOME ATLEAST I SURE HOPE SO.  IT HAS BEEN QUIET A FEW DAYS SINCE U HAD UR SURGERY AND  I AM SO SURE THAT U ARE MORE THAN READY TO GO HOME.

I BET MARTHA IS HAVING A FIT BECAUSE U ARE NOT THERE WITH HER............

U JUST BE GOOD AND LISTEN TO WHAT THEY ARE TELLIN U AND U WILL GO HOME SOON...

BEST WISHERS TO U WITH LOVE FROM UR FRIEND,
CHARLENE
Karla Lewis
on 5/4/09 10:47 am - Livingston, TX
Glad everything came out alright Mark.  I hope you feel better and get to go home soon.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

MariPW
on 5/4/09 11:31 am - Fredericksburg, TX
I have been so out of touch with the TMB (and reality?? ) that I was unaware that you had finally gotten in and had your revision!  WooHoo for that and on your ability to poop!  I remember that being quite the ordeal. Am glad to hear that things are moving as they should and you should soon be sprung. 

Gentle Hugs...
Mari

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 12:33 pm - Burleson, TX
MARK-keep this up and they're gonna expect you to put your undies back on....

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

jeris
on 5/4/09 1:50 pm - Austin, TX
Mark, really I don't need to know about your bowel movements.  lol  But on the bright side, this daily status might be boring, but you were able to post it yourself.  That's positive, don't ya think?

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Henry David Thoreau

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 55 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 130 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 438 views