Monday WLS Express

Phyllis M.
on 7/2/12 5:45 am - Irving, TX
  HI EVERYONE

I really don't have any plans either......just staying cool - maybe i'll go swimming - get some sun - vitamin D...

I don't have anything really planned for Wed - 4th of July  but....
I'm thinking we may go to the Irving Parade, at 9am  and then maybe go someplace and park and watch someones fireworks display on Wed night about 9ish or so....

Zerorez is gonna come out and clean my carpet sometime Sat - I think...they are suppose to call on Thurs and set up the definate time - 2-4 hour window....so I'll probably spend Wed moving stuff around and freeing up the floor so that they can get to it - get in clean and get out !! lol

Time to go back to work........see ya all later -  AND DRINK FLUIDS !!

Karla :  Happy Sailing !!  fun !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Alissa A.
on 7/2/12 6:53 am, edited 7/2/12 6:53 am - Keller, TX
Let me know how Zerorez does bc we are considering them. We used to go to the parade in Irving but after my late husband died 2 days after the 4th it was just too hard after that. It was our last family event.
meggieintx
on 7/2/12 6:37 am - Fort Worth, TX
for the 4th we are both working!! How exciting is that!!!
Megan 
Lalocaweta
on 7/2/12 7:53 am - Spicewood, TX
For those of us who have to go back to work () that is a good thing......
"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 50 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 125 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 435 views