Skinny to Fat Pics

byebyeburden
on 5/19/11 11:44 pm
at least you have a nice goal to reach.  It will fun to see the comparisons.  good luck
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

Mommy2Girls
on 5/19/11 11:57 pm
Great idea...you will have skinny, fat, and skinny again! I have no idea what I will look like at goal because the last time I weighed 150lbs was when I was probably 15 years old (now I'm 39!) so it should be interesting.

My husband was also sleeved about 2 months ago and just recently had to get a new driver's license picture. His old picture was from 10 years ago and even though he's only lost about -35lbs he already looks years younger on the new picture.

Best of luck to you with your surgery!
-8lbs lost during the 6 month insurance hoop jumping,
the rest is since surgery.

StepN2ANewLife
on 5/20/11 12:01 am - AR
Like aforementioned by a few of the posters, I've NEVER been skinny, so I wouldn't know the feeling!! However, I can only assume how frustrating it may be to be at one weight, and then find yourself far removed from it. So, I wish you WELL on this new journey that you're about to embark upon!! I'm sure you'll do well!!!! 

*Never Let a Dark Past, Cloud a Bright Future*

http://free2bme4eternity.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE channel: XxFemTationxX
mylastchance
on 5/20/11 12:05 am
You have the BEFORE, the AFTER, and soon you will have the NOW and FOREVER pics........that is something really great to look forward too.... good luck on your journey.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

LeAnn B.
on 5/20/11 1:40 am - OH
OWOW!!!!! What a lady killer! Don't feel bad I have the "fat to skinny to fat" pictures too :P you're going to look amazing!
LMarts
on 5/20/11 3:46 am
I hope you know how strong you are for putting yourself out there for everyone!  Thanks for showing such courage and strength!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 395 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views