Almost 15 months out with full-size pictures

ParisGirl
on 10/13/12 10:45 am
VSG on 04/25/13
 You look fantastic and so happy!!!  And your hair?? Gorgeous!!!  I'm a curly haired gal, too,  and I wish I get my hair to look like that.  
Enjoy your success! 

1london
on 10/13/12 10:53 am
I am happy....life is so different now.  Thank you for the compliments, and as for my hair....I quit fighting the curl and use a diffuser. :)

TNERNURSE
on 10/13/12 10:46 am
 Agree you look awesome ! I have similiar stats and sometimes get discoraged at my progress. Very inspirational for you to share your pictures. My goal is to be able to wear 8 or 10s but my body might have other plans. I know you are very proud.

1london
on 10/13/12 10:55 am

First I want to say don't get discouraged!!!  Every day, we get the chance for a new beginning.  Let that encourage you to make better choices and exercise.  You can do this!!  I wish you all the best, and I am cheering you on! :)

louisamay
on 10/13/12 10:47 am
VSG on 04/27/12
Congratulations on an amazing accomplishment. The sleeve was the tool but you did the work!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

1london
on 10/13/12 10:57 am
Thank you so much!!  The sleeve is an awesome tool....,but I do try to follow a healthy plan and will try for the rest of my life.  I believe my "new life" is worth it though....by far!!!
Thanks for the kind words

louisamay
on 10/13/12 10:59 am
VSG on 04/27/12
It's DEFINITELY worth it!

[I'm not gaining weight. I keep lowering my goal!] [I LOVE MY SLEEVE!]

Sasny
on 10/13/12 11:05 am
VSG on 03/20/12
What an amazing transformation! How long did it take you to reach goal? I am about 7 months out and have a similar goal weight and my weight loss is creeping oh so slowly now so I am fearful that it may never happen.

1london
on 10/13/12 11:27 am
Thank you!  It took me about 11 months to get to goal...but do not compare yourself to anyone.  You will get there!!  Eat on plan and exercise.  
I am 47 (some people would like to know ages), and I exercise 4-6 times a week.  I knew I needed to, but now I enjoy it and the benefits that it brings.
You are only seven months out, and you are doing great.  Keep up the good work and you will be where you want to be in no time!! :)

(deactivated member)
on 10/13/12 11:45 am
You are breathtaking!  What an amazing transformation.  You are absolutely glowing.  It just brought tears to my eyes to see the changes in you and to know that the outside changes must have also produced the corresponding inner changes that always go along with such a transformation.  Congratulations!  I am raising a toast to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 136 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views