18 Month Post Op/2nd Month Battle VS Regain

ravenbrown
on 7/16/13 11:38 pm - TX
VSG on 10/08/12

That is fantastic!  Congratulations for getting back on plan and your awesome weight loss!

Shagdoll
on 7/17/13 3:04 am

Tirza,

BTW, thank you for the friend request.  :)

I remember your post when you got down to your lowest and everyone ... men & women were saying how damn beautiful, hot, & sexy you are.  A lot of us are battling a regain like me too.  I was getting stubborn & wanted to stomp my feet like a bratty little kid because I didn't want to man up to the fact that I willingly let this happen to me.  For months I was beating myself up.  What good is that going to do to me?  Absolutely nothing.  For me, staying on these boards and seeing the success of everyone else makes me remember why I started this journey in the first place.  I am back on plan to.  Nuts?  OK ... I guess that means I need to cut those out too and maybe bring them back as a treat in maintenance if I can control the quantity too. 

I am amazed & inspired by you recent weight loss.  Goes to show with hard work and dedication, the weight can come off again. 

You are beautiful & you are a success.  Keep fighting the fight.  I am right there with you!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Tirza T.
on 7/17/13 8:37 am
VSG on 01/17/12

Thanks Jenn, I was actually shocked that I never friend requested you before :) LOL

Tirza T.
on 7/17/13 8:27 am
VSG on 01/17/12

Thanks everyone to responses to my post it really means a lot to me. It is really tough sometimes but I feel myself getting back into the swing of things.

pineview01
on 7/17/13 8:46 am - Davison, MI

Thank You so much for posting your struggle and success.  It reminds us we have to never take our eye off our WLS and slack off.  I would never be able to get it back off the way you are.  Way to go!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 352 views