Tears of Gratitude....A Little Humor.....And One Down - Four To Go...And 1800...

Linda B.
on 7/31/13 5:42 am - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

I've had you in my prayers since your post giving us the news. Keep your humor, it will help your body and your mind fight back. When things get tough, we will be here to give you cyber hugs.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

anninva
on 7/31/13 7:29 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with

Ree, not sure how much we've overlaped, but just wanted to lend my voice and hugs and healing thoughts!  also, as you clearly know, a sense of humor is the best thing in the world when going through utter crap times!  hang in there.  we're all here!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Kabooboo
on 7/31/13 1:14 pm

My dear Sleeve Sister Ree,

Words cannot express how much I admire you. Your wonderful spirit shines through, even across the many miles of cyberspace.  You are facing this challenge with grace, wisdom, and humor, and I feel blessed to to know you. Best wishes for healing and strength. Eat some ice cream (or better yet cheesecake!) for me and focus on beating that cancer. Big hug sweetie!

dr_spatula
on 8/4/13 12:29 pm
VSG on 07/27/12

Hi Ree,

I haven't been on in months and had no idea what you're going through....I am grateful to read that you're doing ok with the chemo and have had oodles of support and love. Keep fighting the good fight!!! Love and hugs to you from across the miles. xoxo

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 134 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views