protein foods for traveling

Kelly Jean
on 10/22/14 10:30 am
VSG on 04/08/14

What about the p3. .. I think they are great for travel especially when in maintenance! !!!!!  And you going on a cruise ummmmmmmm details ... I'm so jealous... where are you going and what cruise line!!! Have a blast!!! And don't forget info! !!:-)

♡ Kelly

ElizaM
on 10/22/14 11:11 am
VSG on 07/24/14

I am on a business trip right now!

I brought:

Babybel cheeses

Trader Joe's beef and pork snack sticks

Justin's Almond butter pouches - the unsweetened ones

Kitchen Table Baker Parmesan Crisps

Tuna pouches (yummy with the parmesan crisps!)

My flight was short so I didn't really need anything for the flight itself, I'm just being a good girl scout.

32F 5'8" High weight: 432 | Consult weight: 396 | Surgery weight: 335 | Current weight: 170

MissNexxie
on 10/22/14 11:39 am
VSG on 04/30/14

When I flew to Europe this summer I took:

Beef jerky (100cal pkgs)

Travel size Syntrax protein pouches and my mini 10 oz shaker bottle (just to make sure I got my protein while touring) as I knew I could get bottled water easily and shake one up wherever.

On the plane I ordered the cheese/fruit tray and just left the crackers

A nut mix from Walmart called "Joes tasty travels Spanish style crunch mix" which I portioned in snack size baggies so I knew exactly how many calories each bag was. 1/3 cup was 220 cals and 9g protein. Yes, high cal and lower protein but it came through for me with all the activity I did and it was very portable. Food wasnt always readily available when walking/hiking or on tour buses. I limited to one baggie per day and still lost weight.

Happy travels!

Surgery: April 30, 2014: HW: 288 SW: 250 Achieved Goal 149 lbs: April 8, 2015 CW: 158 lbs (working on losing 65 lb regain as of June 1, 2021. Weight was at 215 lbs). Fighting every darn day!

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/22/14 11:40 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14 with

Jack Links turkey bites, babybell cheese, there's also jarlesberg cheese in the same little packets, tuna/salmon packets, ostrich sticks or beef jerky. Have a great trip!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active