Surgery date moved back.

honeywell
on 6/20/16 11:18 am

Physician's office staff never surprises me anymore. I have gotten such a run around on all the appointments leading up to surgery. With both my family doctor and my surgeon's office.

alouisa63
on 6/20/16 11:38 am - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

It's just a little bump in the road!  I would rather my surgeon not be over booked when they were working on me... just saying :) 

Starting Weight 375  SW 375 Height 5'9" 

honeywell
on 6/20/16 11:40 am

Very true! Thank you! :)

jesuiscrystal
on 6/20/16 5:08 pm - Urbana, IL
VSG on 07/12/16

I'm so sorry that happened, but you and I will be two days apart now. Best of luck!

honeywell
on 6/23/16 8:13 am

Oh yay! Congrats! :)

Findingthefit
on 6/21/16 6:25 pm
VSG on 06/29/16

My surgery was also pushed back. But only a week and I knew it might happen. The nurses went on strike at my hospital and I knew they were planning it when I scheduled the surgery. However, even knowing it could happen I was disappointed and upset. I work from home so didn't have to reschedule much, but I can certainly see where that would be irritating.

honeywell
on 6/23/16 8:13 am

Luckily, my boss was very understanding of the situation and didn't mind me switching my vacation dates around. Whew!

petra65
on 6/23/16 12:19 am - AL
VSG on 06/28/16

I would have probably come unglued so I think you did amazingly well.  Hopefully you can get your vacation changed at work prerty easily.  Dealing with the mental let down is another issue entirely.   Getting time off from work is a big deal for me because they have to pull someone else from their usual job to cover for me.  They gave me several potential dates up front and I called my boss and asked her which one worked best and that is the one we went with.  No glitches so far and I can't believe it but I'm in the home stretch.  

honeywell
on 6/23/16 8:14 am

I'm starting to get extra nervy about my surgery. Ugh. I'm more anxious than any sane person should be. HAHA!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 49 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 49 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 215 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 298 views