Last Appt on Friday!!!!

prettisleeve
on 7/5/16 1:28 pm

So far I have not bought anything...as soon as I get my surgery date then its full force with me. I am a neat freak so I want everything to be organized and ready for me. I plan on doing the bare minimum with everything. I want to try and make it as simple as possible but still be 100% prepared. I need to get me a nutribullet and start stocking up on protein shakes and soft foods. Im going to get me some new pjs and some cute slippers for the hospital. I am soooo ready to get my surgery date. I feel like once I get a date things will be more finalized.

Pretty Girls Rock!!

Secrets224
on 7/6/16 3:25 am
VSG on 09/27/16

I feel you on that! It'll be here before you know it! I have my EGD in a little while. I'm already dying of thirst since I can't drink anything lol! 

prettisleeve
on 7/6/16 9:21 am

Prayers for you hunny!! Hope everything goes great!! I finally got my clearance from the psych doctor so I am just waiting for him to write a letter to my doctor so everything can be submitted to insurance for approval and hopefully i can finally get a surgery date. She said he is already booking for August....if they get the approval back fast I can get a date most likely in August.

Pretty Girls Rock!!