GOAL with my first ever pictures!!

Shel25
on 7/24/16 1:33 pm

Hey, look at you!  Fit, trim, beautiful!  Congratulations on a job well done!  

HW:361 SW:304 (VSG 12/04/2014)Mo 1:-32  Mo 2:-13.5  Mo 3: -13.5  Mo 4 -9.5  Mo 5: -15  Mo 6: -15  Mo 7: -13.5  Mo 8: -17  Mo 9: -13  Mo 10: -12.5  11/3/2015 Healthy BMI Reached Mo 11: -9  Mo 12: -8    12/27/2015 Goal Weight Reached!

Boxerlover3452
on 7/24/16 3:25 pm
RNY on 06/06/16

Congratulations.  Look at that flat tummy.  WOW

Smallbites2015
on 7/24/16 5:03 pm

Awesome!!! You look fantastic

KTnj63
on 7/24/16 6:47 pm
VSG on 07/07/16

Congratulations! You look fabulous this gives me great inspiration !  Thank you

FuturePinUp
on 7/25/16 7:32 am

You look wonderful! Such an inspiration! Bravo!!! 

VSG: 06/24/15 // Age: 35 // Height: 5'10" // Lost so far: 190 lbs

HW: 348 (before 2 week pre-op diet) // SW: 326 // CW: 158

TT/Lipo & BL/BA: 07/21/17 with Dr. Reish (NYC) BL/BA Revision: 01/11/18 with Dr. Reish (NYC)

Unconventional Sleever & Low-Carb Lifer

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/16 8:20 am

You look absolutely amazing!!!!!  What an inspiration you are!!!  Especially to someone like me *****ally wants to have the VSG. Seeing surgeon on Friday and likely surgery date to be set.

i keep going back and forth should I or shouldn't I???  I'm terrified of dying, something going horribly wrong, or being sick every day of my life going forward.  I know that is totally not rational, but this comes to mind.  

After seeing how great you look and your success, it inspires me to move forward.  

Where is your skin?  Do you have any excess skin?  Your arms look great!! Your tummy too!!!  

What have you been doing eating-wise and excercise-wise?  How has your journey been?? 

Thanks and Congrats!!! 

:)   My emojis aren't working.  

Hkinzfnp
on 7/25/16 9:57 am

Hi Porridge!

Thank you so much for your very kind words!!  My head is yet to catch up to my body, so sometimes in my head I'm still an obese person.  But the scale number says otherwise so I will continue to fight the physical and emotional battle against obesity.

Of course you are scared!  I'd think you were crazy if not.  And it's good that you have respect for what a huge life change this is.  It's not an easy fix, requires a ton of commitment to change your life forever.  That said, I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!

Diet wise I eat around 1,000 calories per day right now.  I'm not perfect but I really try to track all of my food so I can be mindful of what's going on with my body and so that I am accountable to myself!  Exercise wise is a struggle, I have lots of excuses.  But then I love it when I get out there.  Today I walked/jogged 3.5 miles and took a 4 mile bike ride to the vets office to get my dogs meds.  I am so grateful for the opportunity to be this active!

Oh, I've got skin!!!  Depending on how I hold my arms and the angle it's hard to see, but if I hold them a certain way you'd swear I could take flight!!  I also have excess skin on my abdomen and thighs that I hide with clothing.  I don't like the skin but for me it is what it is.  I will not choose to have surgery for the skin since it's purely cosmetic and doesn't give me any issues.  So I just accept it as part of the journey.

I wish you the best of luck with your appointment this week.  I hope you'll come back to this board for support and questions- it's helped me so much!!!

All the best- Heather

Highest Weight: 268 pounds.  Surgery Weight 248 pounds.  Current Weight 142 pounds.  VSG 8/24/15 with Dr. Havaleshko

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/16 10:50 am

Thanks Heather, you inspire me.  I know it's a huge commitment and I'm up for the challenge.  I know if I don't have surgery, I will most likely be 10 pounds heavier next summer for certain.  

I will post a lot for sure, going forward.  I love this group and how great everyone is to one another, cause we are all working for the same outcome.  

Well ll you do look great!  I guess the key is day by day, stay on program, keep a food journal to stay accountable (I think very important as well).  Get the protein and water in, take your vitamins and supplements and do what your surgeon says to do.  

So so happy for you!!!  I hope to be on the losers bench real soon.  Hoping for September, if all go s well with psych on wed and surgeon on Friday!!!   Will keep everyone updated!! 

Kathy S.
on 7/25/16 10:47 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! We are doing the Happy Dance with you!

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Luvmygs
on 7/26/16 8:03 am
VSG on 12/04/14

You look amazing! Congratulations!!!!!

Most Active