Shakes?

jachristmas
on 2/24/17 6:18 pm
VSG on 12/14/16

Premier Protein rtd has been my favorite pre op and post op. I prefer the chocolate or caramel and the colder the better. But the first couple days after surgery I really enjoyed the unjury chicken soup, warm and salty it soothed my tummy. That didn't last long before just the smell of it made me nauseous. I like the muscle milk light powders but didn't like the muscle milk rtd. I like Quest in peanut butter. My most recent one has been Isopure Zero carb creamy vanilla with pb2 and cinnamon added, yum! also Isopure low carb Dutch chocolate (I caught a sale on amazon) I have ordered 2 sample packs from Syntrax Nectar and they have a good variety of flavors and I liked many of them (fruity, not too sweet). I also ordered a matrix sample pack and the mint chocolate chip was my favorite. I keep a stash of unjury unflavored protein packets at all times and stir it into lots of stuff..sugar free hot chocolate being a fave. the list goes on but basically premier is the main pre-made shake I use..otherwise I tend to like the powders. I go for samples and sales so I can taste test before I spend money on tubs of anything.

Tristalyn
on 3/9/17 8:04 pm
VSG on 03/24/17

Thank you all for your responses! I started my liquid diet today. I bought muscle milk in chocolate, as well as getting some of the ones my office sold in chocolate and caramel latte. I purchased an unflavored unjury and a pb2. I also have several premier protein in chocolate, vanilla and banana's and cream. I have so far tried the powdered caramel latte and chocolate.. Both were tolerable, neither were great. I'll take the premier with me to work since it's pre-made and will be easier to mess with. I heard adding some crystal light orange to the vanilla will make it taste like a dreamcicle, but I'm not sure how much to add. Guess I'll start with a half a packet and see how that goes :) Unjury messed up my order so they are sending me my pb2 that they left out my first order along with their sample pack so I'll get to try their others and see how I feel. The chicken one you mix with water I'm assuming? And heat it?

Wish me luck! I'm hungry lol.

I'm a giggle snorting gamer wife and mom, hoping you see less of me more often. 

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 195 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 281 views