Anyone know where to buy specialty clothes for saggy skin???

jacobwilson8
on 7/10/11 5:00 pm
Weight loss from 406 to 134 is amazing. With that amount of weight loss, you would surely have some excess skin. I suggest that you try doing some toning exercise. Have right food; keep yourself hydrated, use Aloe Vera moisturizer. Keep surgery as your last priority.
bvom
on 7/11/11 3:21 pm - CT
I've lost quite a bit of weight myself so I can relate!

Check out Slimpressions.  I've tried several other brands in the past and nothing compares to these.  They're not super hot either, which is fantastic for this time of year.

While I have had some plastics done (panniculectomy, inner thigh lift & brachioplasty), I still have a ton of skin just hanging around.  I notice a big difference with the Skinny Mini on and I imagine the products Slimpression carries with sleeves works just as well.

Highest: 601 lbs / Surgery: 573 lbs / Lowest: 242 / Regained 57 lbs (Currently -51!)
              Panniculectomy 11/09  *  Brachioplasty & Inner Thigh Lift 12/10

Mysstwalker
on 7/11/11 4:34 pm - Riverside, CA
RNY on 01/30/08 with
I am right there with bvom, Slimpressions all the way! I have both the long leg bottoms and the Haves top with the long sleeves on it. I went to my support group meeting and had my surgeons nurses asking me if I had my arms done, it made THAT much of a difference. I have lost a massive amount of weight and have a large amount of loose skin, Slimpressions really helps me feel better about my appearance and has even helped my self-esteem a bit too.

Most Active