Emotional Trainwreck

Janice B.
on 9/5/11 9:51 am - Misawa-chi, Japan

I'm sorry it is so rough for you right now.  There will be days like these.  You are very very normal.  You haven't made a mistake as much as you have made a big change that likely feels overwhelming right now.  Journal, post here, and talk with your family/support person.  All will balance out and you will feel better, most likely sooner than later.

Janice

Life is too short to eat vanilla ice cream and dance with boring men.

HW: 305/SW: 289/CW: 129

Emily F.
on 9/5/11 9:51 am
See a doctor, an antidepressant could help.
DebsGiz
on 9/5/11 10:33 am - FL

I think in the early stages, most of us go through this at some level.  You're very early out so give yourself another month or two and I'm betting that you're going to be singing a whole different tune. 

You've just gone through a HUGE emotional and physical upheaval, and it's going to take time for all your systems to catch up with one another, but please know how you're feeling is temporary and will pass.  Just be patient Grasshopper.  LoL
z85sparty
on 9/5/11 11:08 am - Mason, MI
I had the DS; however, for the first two-three weeks after surgery I would break down crying saying, "WTF did I do to myself!" .... At the 2 month point or something I totally fell in love with my DS and wouldn't trade it for anything in the entire world!!!! 

So thankful for my DS! 1/20/2012 - SW 290/CW 155 - 1 year to lose, 1.5 years and counting maintaining! 

A Run With Meghan (My Running Blog)

My First Half Marathon: Fort For Fitness (9/24/2011): 2:22:58
My Frist Marathon: Marine Corps (10/30/2011):
 5:39:59
My First Sprint Triathlon: Trek Series (8/7/2011): 1:55:18

Most Active