253 pounds lost...skin removal here I come (nervous!!!)

MyLady Heidi
on 1/9/12 3:54 am
You look gorgeous, now just wait until you have a flat stomach too, you will have to move the mirror into bed with your so you can just admire yourself endlessly.  Best money I ever spent ever in my entire life was on my tt, add me as a friend and you can see my b4 and afters.
ladyhoneybee6
on 1/9/12 4:05 am
RNY on 01/30/12
You look great !!!!! You are so inspiring.i have not had surgery yet but I have been approved finally.you look absolutly beautiful.keep up the good work
Nicolle
on 1/9/12 4:24 am
You looking amazing! Good luck on your plastics. For me, it was the icing on the cake--it really made me better and "normal," for what that's worth.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

REININGCHICK
on 1/9/12 5:46 am - AZ
holy amazing! good luck with your plastics!!!!!

Fade2Pink
on 1/9/12 8:27 am - Salt Lake City, UT
You look amazing!  Really, truly beautiful.  You were before, actually, but now you are even more so.  You also look younger, and well...normal!  Congrats on your great success.
Duodenal Switch 4/29/09
Loving my DS!!

Linda_S
on 1/9/12 10:46 am - Eugene, OR
 Holy moly, woman!  No one would guess you're the same person.  What a wonderful job you have done.  The cost will be high for you, but I think it will be so worth it.  Actually, that's not even half of a new car, and the body work will be much more worth it!  Best of luck to you for your surgery.

Success supposes endeavor. - Jane Austen

BuckeyeGirl
on 1/9/12 10:23 pm - TN
Wow! What a difference!

You have done amazing! I hope all goes well with your plastics.

Best,
Lindsey

lauriebraman
on 1/9/12 10:42 pm - NJ
I think you are amazing.  Congrats on all the weight loss.  This skin issue is something I didn't really consider before surgury, but now that I have the courage to look at my body.....  I'm just at the beginning stages (surgery 10/13 down 35 pounds) but I'm going to start saving my pennies for surgery too.

I hope your surgery goes well and that you are happy with the results. 

Laurie
Meg_S
on 1/19/12 10:59 pm - Natick, MA
Well, you look absolutely beautiful! I'm happy that insurance is at least paying for your panni removal although it stinks that you have to pay out of pocket to get the tummy tuck and have your arms done. I just got denied for panni and upper thigh lift. It would be $14k to self pay for both procedures, assuming the surgeon would do both at the same time. If not, they are $8k a piece to have done separately. I'll be waiting to hear how you did! Best of luck for a complication free surgery and quick recovery!

Highest weight = 272, surgery weight = 240, goal weight = 135   

Paula R.
on 1/20/12 3:41 am - CA
VSG on 08/21/12
Wow!!! You look amazing!!!! I can't wait to be able to see my collar bones!! WOW!! Congrats to you and best wishes for a speedy recovery after your surgery next month!
Most Active