What's your favorite post-op meal?

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/22/15 11:18 am

Too many to list. Depends on a week, time of day, and how big the pouch is that day... 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

MegZorar
on 3/22/15 12:17 pm

Ribeye with mushrooms. Get inside ma (tiny) belllllyyyy!!

cspotrun
on 3/22/15 9:49 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Had that last night.  YUMMMMMM

Karen   

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 3/22/15 1:02 pm
VSG on 10/09/12

Steak definitely. A nice baked ir grilled fish comes in a close second.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

happytoloose
on 3/22/15 1:14 pm

Surf and turf. {kinda}

Ahi sashimi and a nice lean piece of prim rib. no carbs, lots of protein. LOVE IT!

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 3/22/15 1:51 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

Seared ahi.  Yellowtail Ceviche.  Ribeye steak.  Lamb chops. Pork chili verde.  Buffalo chicken.  So much for proteins. 

Mashed cauliflower.  Stir fry green beans. Brussels sprouts.  Spinach brownies. 

I definitely eat better quality food post op. Junk fast food tastes like dreck now.

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

frisco
on 3/22/15 3:30 pm

I made my first Corn beef and cabbage and I'm now planning a second with a few added mods with second and third uses.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

cspotrun
on 3/22/15 9:50 pm
RNY on 07/01/14

Scallops!  High protein, low carb, quick and simple to cook, easy on the pouch and so so good.

Karen   

AngryViking
on 3/22/15 11:00 pm
RNY on 07/17/14

Hmmm...I still like all the things.  This restaurant in town makes a killer surf and turf with flat iron steak and Cajun spiced shrimp that I adore.  Plus, it's good for at least two meals, if not three.

JB1114
on 3/23/15 12:09 am - Grain Valley, MO

I love any kind of baked or broiled fish but I like it pre-op too.  Love meatballs in brown gravy (like McCormick gravy mix in a foil package) and also heated in Campbell's French Onion Soup.  I prefer my homemade meatballs but I use Costco's Kirkland brand meatballs a lot.  They are very good.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active