You know what Wednesday means . . .!

crystal M.
on 7/22/15 10:56 am - Joliet, IL

Micromanage-  I guess that saying....if you want something done right do yourself.  Comes from some where.  LOL

ladygodiva1228
on 7/22/15 11:22 am - Putnam, CT
Revision on 02/04/15

I'm tired of see day after day people on here who wanted WLS so bad, but then want to make up ever ******g excuse in the book as to why the surgery is not working.  Maybe if they followed their surgeons plan, listened to some of the vets here and ******G TOOK RESPONSIBLITY FOR THEIR ACTIONS they would be losing weight. 

You signed up for a lifestyle change maybe you should have thought about it a little harder instead of thinking it was a magic fix. 

To the asshole drivers in Connecticut that insist on using their cell phones while driving your day is coming mother******s.  Just waiting for one of them to hit me and their cell is getting shoved right up their ass.  And put your ******g lights on when it is pouring out we can't see you douchebag.

Fuck you Donald Trump and all the candidates for that matter.  I want to be president would love to get my fangs into this Country and straighten **** out.

Dr. Sanchez Lapband 9/12/2003
hw305/revision w280/cw197/gw150

Revision from Lap Band to Bypass on 2/4/2015 by Dr. Pohl

bruindiva92
on 7/22/15 12:21 pm
Revision on 03/29/17

Went to local store to purchase a leather Filofax.  Salesperson takes display Filofax and begins to ring it up.  I politely ask for one NOT on display.  Other sales clerk says this is all we have and I will "scrounge" up a box for you.  I politely decline--she looks at me like I am SH*T and asks why do I need a NEW one?  WTH?!!  Really?!!

I will NOT pay full price for something EVERYONE has handled!!!!   I will shop elsewhere.....

zann50
on 7/22/15 1:04 pm

I am practicing "minimal stimulation" today, otherwise I would let go with a list!!!

Keeping it minimal...my ***** is folks using so many letters to replace words that I really have NO ----ing idea what they are talking about!!!  In posts and texts especially.

Zann

VGS- 2015

Bette B.
on 7/22/15 6:05 pm

Someone posted on here one time the "word" NE1. I thought she was talking about Nebraska.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 7/22/15 2:11 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Eye makeup that won't stay put!!! My skin isn't super greasy, and I'm not out in the 105 degrees very often, but apparently I am absolutely incapable of wearing eyeliner and not turning into a raccoon after 15 minutes. Primer, powder, black shadow over the liner to set it, spritz-on "fixer," pencil/gel/cream/felt tip/kohl ANYTHING.

If I'm going to spend 15 minutes doing makeup in the morning to look like a grown-ass lady, I'd like to not look like a clown by the time I get to work. Is that too much to ask??

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

bruindiva92
on 7/22/15 2:39 pm
Revision on 03/29/17

I use theater cake eyeliner by Ben Nye...lasts through everything!

on 7/22/15 3:47 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

I hadn't thought of trying stage makeup, that's a great idea! I used to use Ben Nye cake foundation and it stuck like glue. Thanks for the suggestion!

Corrie33
on 7/22/15 3:41 pm
RNY on 02/09/15

This was my problem, too, until I found a miracle product!  Now I use M.A.C. Paint Pot - it's a primer for under all your eye make up... and I'm telling you - even the cheapest, crappy $2.00 eyeliner stays put without smearing.  Eye Shadow never creases now.  

However, it takes 15 minutes to get the stuff off at the end of the day -- but that's a small price to pay!

I urge you to try it if you haven't already.

GOAL REACHED! 170 lbs lost...

RNY: 2/9/15 (age 52), Ht-5'9" HW=304, SW=292, GW=155, LW=134, CW=147

Mo.1 -29lbs Mo.2 -18lbs Mo.3 -13lbs Mo.4 -11lbs Mo.5 - 14lbs Mo.6 - 10lbs Mo. 7 -11lbs Mo. 8 -9.4lbs

on 7/22/15 3:46 pm
RNY on 08/05/19

Oooh, that definitely looks worth a try! Thanks for the recc, I'll go snag some :)

Most Active