What are some of your favorite crock-pot recipes? Or one-dish meals???

Eggface
on 4/6/16 7:17 am - Sunny Southern, CA

I love Crockpot Carnitas... it's pretty adaptable once cooked... so those that do bread can make tortas or as a filling for a quesadilla. I eat it in a bowl with a dollop of guacamole on it or in "lettuce cups" and any left can be turned into soup the next day (add broth & veggies)

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2011/05/cinco -de-mayo.html 

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

(deactivated member)
on 4/6/16 11:05 am - CA

I like Crock Pot Roast Beef. 

Roast

1 packet of dry Hidden Valley Ranch mix. 

1 packet of Au ju mix.

6 pepperchini with a little of the juice poured over the top.  

2 Tablespoons of I Can't Believe its Not Butter.    

Add all above in the order listed, set crock pot on high   

The meat is so flavorful and tender.  You can make this and some roasted brussels sprouts as a meal or you can use some lettuce and add a little fat free cheese make a philly cheese wrap out of it.   

danie11e
on 4/6/16 3:12 pm

One of our favorite crock pot dinners is ranch pork chops - a package of boneless thin cut pork chops, a large can of cream of chicken soup, and a packet of dry ranch. Dump it all in and cook on low for 6 hours. So tender and good!

RNY 03/02/2015

I'm worth it!

Steph Meat Hag
on 4/6/16 4:56 pm - Dallas , TX
VSG on 03/14/16 with

Chicken theighs even if frozen into the crockpot and add a jar of green verde salsa.  When done you can dump off some water, and pull the chicken.  Then let everyone decide how to make theirs good.

Its great over refried beans, great as a taco or burrito by adding pico and some fresh salsa,guacamole, corn, hot sauce (shell or tortillas or not). Point is you can the whole house can customize.  

Age:40|Height: 5'9"|Lap Band 2/11/08 |Revision VSG 3/14/16

The cake is a lie, but Starbucks is not.

https://fivedaymeattest.com

Most Active