Hemorrhoids- What a pain in the a**

Petunia
on 11/22/13 8:40 am

I have found that I can't eat any nuts on a regular basis or I get hemorrhoids, my daughter can't eat any kind of jerky or she gets them.  I wanted to mention this just in case your eating something that is flaring up your condition.  

Hope you get relief soon, 

Ruby

jashley
on 11/22/13 12:37 pm
DS on 12/19/12

I feel for you.  I've had a fissure twice, and I've learned that cronic diarrhea or constipation will cause it for me.  So I walk a fine line - I've noticed that chewing things really well helps, and now I've started eating a small salad, veggies that are cooked to death, or 1/2 cup of beans every day - helps flush things out.  I also upped my fats A LOT.   I have Fat Bombs in my freezer in 3 different flavors...

Most importantly, I bought a product from Amazon called Passion.  It's 'anal desensitizing lubricant' - yep, for anal sex.  Not only that, the first box got lost so Amazon sent me another bottle for free - both bottles got delivered on the same day.  Lucky me.  (I could of had a party if my back end didn't hurt so bad.)

This stuff works great.  If I am having problems with any poo issues, including the 'rocket a$$', the BM that feels like beavers are pulling twigs and branches through, steel constipation - you name it.  I lube it up.  There is something in the product that numbs what ever you put on it.  I found that it had negative reviews because it numbs things too well, and people complained they could not feel any friction.  I thought "Give me some of that!!"  The stuff is a thick gel so it stays in place (doesn't drip down and numb the inside of your leg instead).

And I use a gentle TP at first pass, then a baby wipe to get everything very clean.  Then I get clean TP, put the lube gel on it and stick that back there and let it do it's magic before I go to work.

Hope you feel better soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 615 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 978 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 332 views