Bobbi679’s Posts

Bobbi679
on 11/7/23 5:27 am
Topic: RE: Dr. John Husted

I sent you an email ! Thank you so much for doing this! I really appreciate it.

Bobbi

Bobbi679
on 10/24/23 6:33 am

Do you by any chance have the list of vitamins we are to take. Through the years I've misplaced it and I feel like I'm winging it right now. I got off track for a while, but have really been trying to get back on course,

Also, what about labs? That's another issue I have with my primary. She wants to order minimal labs and I feel as though I should be having more done.

None of the doctors I go to really understand the DS.

If you don't have them or this is too much trouble, I understand.

Thanks,

Bobbi

Bobbi679
on 10/22/23 8:25 am

Do you know if he's around anywhere?

I had mine in Nashville. 2004!

Thanks,

Bobbi

Bobbi679
on 8/6/23 7:37 am
Topic: RE: Revision to DS

Yes, I had that done 19 years ago. I am happy with my success, although I never lost as much as I would have liked to. The doctor left my common channel larger than he usually does because of diarrhea I've had through the years.

I had it done in Nashville, but that doctor is no longer there. I don't have any idea where he is or if he's practicing.

I think even with the DS a person has to stay the course and be diligent about their lifestyle. (eating, exercise, etc)

Bobbi679
on 6/30/23 8:34 am

Is there anyone here that had Dr Husted do their DS surgery?

Bobbi679
on 6/25/23 6:58 am
Topic: RE: Yrs post op DS and weight gain

Patty,

Who did your surgery ??

I had Dr Husted 20 years ago.

Bobbi679
on 6/25/23 6:55 am
Topic: RE: Labs after DS

OOPS! I found my previous post.

Thank you

Bobbi679
on 6/25/23 6:50 am

I posted this awhile back, but can't find it. I had DS back in 2004 and have no idea where my surgeon is. I am trying to be very diligent about my labs, but have lost any kind of list I might have had.

If someone would PLEASE post what they do yearly I would greatly appreciate it??? Every six months?????

Thank you,

Bobbi

Bobbi679
on 12/21/22 6:27 am, edited 12/21/22 6:33 am

Would someone mind posting their labs after DS surgery? Do you have them every 6 months or yearly? I had it YEARS ago and honestly don't know which labs I should have done on a regular basis. The NP I go to doesn't always have me do the same ones. I'd like to take a list in to her and tell her "this is what is recommended".

:-)

Unfortunately the surgeon I had do the DS isn't in practice anymore, so I can't contact him.

Thank you in advance,

Bobbi

Most Active
Recent Topics
DS to RNY revision?
interpoet · 2 replies · 682 views
calcium/protein
PTcoki · 8 replies · 1005 views
Need help for my mom
Fire_Ice · 4 replies · 338 views