Jmm4321’s Posts

Jmm4321
on 4/27/21 9:31 pm
Topic: RE: Sunday Weigh In

You can shorten the conversation by talking about which body parts don't hurt, and who feels financially strong for retirement coming out of Covid. FYI - Same topics covered in many of my conversations.

Jmm4321
on 4/19/21 12:46 pm

Weather is similarly cold and damp around me. Looking forward to it warming up soon.

Food selections have been poor as I ate a pint of Hagen Daz vanilla Swiss almond last night with a cup of milk mixed in. It tasted fantastic and I almost think I needed it as a fix. Anyway I'm back on the bandwagon today.

Jmm4321
on 4/12/21 7:55 am

I'm starting to gain some weight due to all the crap I've been eating during Winter|Covid with less exercise. I track my weight on MyFitnessPal and realize the same thing happens every year just before warm weather kicks in. Hopefully more outdoor activity gets everything back in order.

Also got first shot a few days ago. It's fine except for 2 days of dead arm. I've heard round 2 is the worst.

Jmm4321
on 4/4/21 7:04 pm
Topic: RE: Easter Weigh In

+ a few pounds but not worried about it.

Happy Easter ?!

Jmm4321
on 3/28/21 4:23 pm

+2lbs but enjoying the warmer weather and starting to bike again.

Jmm4321
on 3/22/21 4:22 pm

Weights stable, bowel movements in good working order which seems to drive my general well being post wls.

Vacines around me are a completely random with no particular logic to scheduling. As someone over 60 I'm not real impressed with the system.

Jmm4321
on 3/7/21 11:44 pm

I'm up a few pounds but glad warm weather is coming. I'm always up this time of year like a squirrel that packed on winter blubber. In the spring I usually start to normalize weight as I exercise more and eat better.

Works interesting but a roller coaster. I guess that's why I like it.

Jmm4321
on 3/1/21 2:07 pm

Agreed on the ass hurts after wls. It was a pretty big problem for the first year or two. Not as bad now that I gained back 30lbs or so.

Jmm4321
on 2/21/21 1:50 pm

I've been getting hammered by snow every other day in NYC area but we are generally geared up for it, and everyone just stays home for a day. Having spent a lot of time in Texas earlier in my career, it's hard to imagine what is going on there now. I'm used to the 107 degree days.

My nutrition is getting worse as Covid continues. Today I've attained most of my protein from Trader Joe chocolate croissants which taste fantastic on the way in, and cause some regret on the way out.

Weight is normal (+5lbs in the winter) for this time of year and looking forward to more outdoor activity in another month or so.

Jmm4321
on 2/15/21 9:23 pm
Topic: RE: Valentine's Day Sunday Weigh In

Weights up a few pounds but nothing worth worrying about.

NY area is cold as sh$t also, so I guess we're all knee deep. I've been getting really horrible exercise the past couple of weeks shoveling snow every few days. I'd rather be out of shape than get that type workout.

Jmm4321
on 1/31/21 8:22 pm

Covid my ass .... oops, never mind!

This week has been decent on exercise despite the freezing cold and a major blizzard happening now. I'm eating way to much sugar and pizza which is a casualty of quarantine I guess. Everyone around me is healthy and hoping we can get past the finish line by late Spring or so.

Jmm4321
on 1/24/21 3:52 pm

Weights back to normal range. Anytime I gain is like a fever that breaks with major bowel movements over a few days. I always feel fantastic afterwards.

Life is good but hoping to break quarantine in the next few months. It's definitely getting monotonous.

Jmm4321
on 1/17/21 7:25 pm

+2lbs this week. I came, I saw, I ate it.

Jmm4321
on 1/3/21 6:42 pm
Topic: RE: New Year Sunday Weigh In

I'm packing a few extra holiday pounds but otherwise everything is great. Looking forward to 2021.

Jmm4321
on 1/3/21 6:41 pm
Topic: RE: New Year Sunday Weigh In

No worries, below 190 is just a dump away.

Jmm4321
on 12/20/20 7:12 pm
Topic: RE: Christmas Weigh-In

+2lbs from eating pure **** all week.

Bad news as my miserable Jets finally won which in turns blows any shot at Trevor Lawrence. They can't even get losing right.

Jmm4321
on 12/20/20 7:09 pm
Topic: RE: Christmas Weigh-In

Sorry for your troubles. My dad passed a few years ago and I appreciate him now more than ever.

Jmm4321
on 12/13/20 9:37 pm

Weight is within a 3lb range which I'm good with. +/- 5lbs is just a morning dump.

The steak still has a 1 in front for me but I'm willing to share it now. Protein is generally low calorie high protein so I eat as much of that as I want. My killer foods are carbs including sweets. 6 years later it's still my nemesis.

I stopped caring about buying Xmas gifts a long time ago. I still get them but I don't sweat it at all. Worst case is friends/family get them delivered a little late.

Jmm4321
on 11/22/20 10:33 pm
Topic: RE: Pre Thanksgiving Sunday Weigh In

I like the tail unless all the feathers have been plucked.

This week I'm back to normal weight although exercise is down - cold weather and early sundown are a bummer.

Thanksgiving will be a real Covid drag with very few friends and family. My area is limited to a hand full of people at gatherings. My daughters town is limited to 1 extra person, and my son will need to quarantine for 2 weeks for crossing the state line to visit. Sadly, Xmas will probably be similar.

Otherwise everyone around me is heathy so no major complaints.

Jmm4321
on 11/15/20 6:05 pm

I bought myself a Carvel birthday cake this week, and ate it. I'll have to buy myself another next month when my birthday arrives.

Jmm4321
on 11/15/20 6:03 pm

When I die, I want to be a dead body in your state with reefer trailers. "Ring out your dead"

Jmm4321
on 11/8/20 4:42 pm

@Don, it's your fault. Next time smile at the lady - it makes or ruins her day.

This week has been solid for exercise due to unusually warm weather. Really glad election is behind us and delighted to have a balance of power keeping crazies on either side at bay.

Jmm4321
on 11/1/20 3:12 pm
Topic: RE: Election Weigh In

Weights about the same, exercise is getting tougher with cold wet weather. I'll be glad to get the election **** show behind us.

Go politicians go! I'm switching my retirement savings into crypto benefiting from wreckless govt spending. It should win regardless of election outcome.

Jmm4321
on 10/27/20 8:26 pm

Agreed, I hate the time change. The early dark is depressing.

Jmm4321
on 10/20/20 12:20 pm

I gained 30lbs from my lowest weight, and 5lbs this past week. I generally don't sweat it but I am aware of it. Usually I focus on eating more quality foods high in protein and fiber. Time usually fixes the rest.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 30 views
Mother's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 53 views
Cinco de mayo Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 77 views
NFL Draft Sunday
Don 1962 · 5 replies · 103 views