New Goal Weight..

kristaeb
on 5/15/14 12:45 am

Thank you.. I know when everything slows down my body will settle where it wants. I just hope i can maintain at a healthy weight after this honey moon  lol...You have done great, congrats ...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

NewMe2.0
on 5/15/14 12:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 05/20/14

Wow Krista, you have done amazing (I seem to often post this response to your posts...lol..as I have been following your journey for a long time...You are definitely an inspiration.  I will finally be on the bench this Tuesday and will use the knowledge I have gained from you and the vets...thank you for your posts and sharing your journey.  Vicky

• Referral:  Feb 2013/ Guelph  
  • RNY May 20th 2014 (Dr. Bhojani)                                                                         
  • 2nd RNY (revision due to marginal ulcers) Aug. 10th 2015 ( Dr. Bhojani)  
  • Revision to VSG (marginal ulcers): March 22nd 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)
  • Total Gastrectomy:  Dec. 15th 2016 (Hamilton, Dr. Hong)

kristaeb
on 5/15/14 12:47 am

Thank you Vicky..I am so happy for you to start this journey..Cant wait to watch your progress..Krista...

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

kellybelly333
on 5/15/14 1:25 am - Toronto, Canada

Congrats on surpassing your goal!! Going lower is good, as there is usually a bounce-back after two years, so you'll have some padding room :-) I bounced back to my goal, which isn't so bad, and within a normal BMI. It's just hard on the ego when you reach a lower weight and the body shifts back up. Everyone told me to expect it....and I did expect it...but HOPED it wasn't true lol.

You rock this tool!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Most Active
Recent Topics