NSV - super shocked

Northernlightsmom
on 11/16/14 2:11 am - Canada

Lisa,

Congrats on all of your success so far! What an accomplishment in just a short time and you have so much more great things to come. It just keeps getting better. Pennningtons on Wellington was my only place to shop and then one day I went in to buy a bra and couldn't find one that fit right. I will never forget when the sales lady said "dear you don't need to shop here anymore".  It was sad in one way but eye opening for me in another. My body was changing faster than I could keep up with it in my mind. 

Congrats again!

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

Lisa H.
on 11/16/14 3:04 am - London, Ontario, Canada

Thank you so much!  I've been so shocked with the progress but it feels fantastic.   Pennington has been the only place I've been able to shop since i was in public school.   So a good 25+ years.   I go to the I've at Argyll only because I've know the manager for years thru bowling.   I like to support those i know.   I'm hoping to see that one day soon because i would love to buy clothing that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.   I like options ( more so since a few doors have opened).    I had to get a second bathing suit because the one i bought before surgery is already to big.   But nothing says i can't pass them onto people at a clothing exchange.   But got one yesterday for $16 ( reg $80).  Couldn't pass it up

Zizzler
on 11/16/14 4:56 am

That is awesome, keep up the good work!

Blueiiis
on 11/16/14 8:31 am - Mississauga, Canada
RNY on 08/11/14

Super awesome!

Most Active
Recent Topics