2 questions please help!

jaxie77
on 12/13/14 11:52 am - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

It definitely does sound like you have sleep apnea . May I ask how your doctor determined that you don't have it ? You would need to have a sleep study done to know for sure . If you have had one and that is the results he is giving you then maybe it's just the pressure of the extra weight making you uncomfortable  . At my heaviest I wasn't able to sleep / lay on my back comfortably.  

As for Opti , I'd imagine if you are in Ketosis you may have lost something . At leas****er weight . If your scale is anything like mine , the smallest change in where I place it , can throw it off HUGE !!! At the beginning of Opti , I marked the spot on my kitchen floor tile by lining it up with the grout !! Lol ....I always place it in that spot . 

g

Good luck on Monday , how are you feeling ? I'm in on Tuesday at 8 am ....excited but nervous xxxx 

Jax xx

sadgirl89
on 12/13/14 12:14 pm

All she said was " it's because of your excess weight lose the weight, the snoring will stop, and you'll also be able to sleep on your back again but it's nothing I am worried about with you." 

Thank you so much, I am very nervous and excited as well hopefully i will see you :)  Goodluck on Tuesday!

jaxie77
on 12/13/14 12:35 pm, edited 12/13/14 12:35 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

Oh cool !! Are you going through TWH ?? If so I'll look out for you on Tuesday night if you are still there . I know they say 2 nights but I see a lot going home late the following day , all going well . Here's to all going well for both of us , and my lovely Seyenna , who is in at 2 pm Tuesday also :)) 

Jax x

sadgirl89
on 12/13/14 12:53 pm

Yes! Dr Urbach is my Surgeon, I have to be there at 6 in the morning. The surgery is at 8 am, I will look out for you also :) We all are in good hands of amazing Doctors everything will go smoothly :)

Most Active
Recent Topics