Sooo cold!

mysha
on 1/16/15 11:34 am - Thunder Bay, Canada

I always said I would never whine about being cold, so I lied..lol.  I live on the main floor of a dugout and you can feel the cold air rising on my laminate  and tile floors,now have the biggest collection of slipper socks and slippers ever and found a really warm (hand me down) coat with a inner draw string that keeps me toasty.  Only at the 50 lb mark but I know to expect to be colder as I lose more...

highlandbear
on 1/17/15 12:28 pm - Canada

5 years and still cold. When I go out I usually were a short sleeve, long sleeve and than I kept one of my nice warm pull overs from when I was big and put that on plus a down fill coat. yes I am still cold. This year a good friend knitted me this huge scarf that can be wrapped around twice and nice and wide to help keep me warm. I wear my winter boots even if there is no snow just to keep feet warm. I bought these great socks from marks and with every dollar spent. They are the only socks that I have found that keep my feet warm. My boots are good for -40.  I would like to say it gets better but it has not yet for me

Most Active
Recent Topics