Things are moving alone

RnyTea
on 4/13/16 9:49 am - Hamilton, On

At orientation they said from start to fin**** will take a year an then they said they were backlogged when i got my first appt was only by flook in jan  i called and asked if there were any cancellation and that it is taking to long to get a first appt she took pitty on me and gave me a cancellation and thats how i got the ball rolling or i would still be waiting in 4 months i have had 4 appt and done all my medical stuff bloodwork, gastroscopy, sleep test and ECG i have the internist coming up soon then the surgeon so really an truely i dont see why the big wait in the beginning because everything only takes aprox 5-6 months im goin to ST joes

Shortygetsfit
on 4/12/16 9:56 pm

Hello, congratulations!!! 

My name is Nicola. April 19 is my orientation date. I'm a little nervous at what to expect. I am going to the same medical centre as you the Worton. I live in Hamilton as well.

Teena D.
on 4/14/16 11:10 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

That's AMAZING!! We were referred close to the same time - but my orientation isn't until Monday and they said 6-12 months from then.  So I really hope it's closer to 6- I'm at TWH

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

lauras_turn
on 4/18/16 6:27 am - Canada

If you want to move quicker and area able to make it, switch to the Guelph clinic. They are so amazing, efficient and we are moving nice and quick through there!

I switched from Humber after 20 months in the cueue and only having orientation.

I went to Guelph orientation February 22, Trio #1 February 24/March 7 (split appointments), Trio # 2 April, post op class and meet the surgeon in May and surgery either end of May or early June. I'm not a special case either. They're just that efficient, honestly, and such genuinely NICE people.

just my two cents. good luck to everyone!

Age: 43 | Height: 5' 0" | Starting 10/8/15: 220 | BMI: 43 Goal: 100-110 

Referral June 2014/Orientation Humber August 2015/transfer to Guelph January 2016/

Orientation Guelph February 2016/Trio #1 March 2016/Trio #2 April 2016/

Post op nutrition class May 2, 2016/Meet the surgeon May 5, 2016/ Dr. Bhojani Surgery May 24, 2016

Most Active
Recent Topics