TGIF what's new????????????

VNARN
on 4/15/11 5:56 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Happy Friday, new friends!  Sound like lots of doings going on.  I have been busy this morning, working out with my trainer at 7 AM and then going to my next to last Options class.  Woohoo!  After the last one, I am closer to getting a referral to a surgeon.  One of the funny (sad) things about my workout is that the trainer positions me in front of a mirror.  He corrected me on form and made me look in the mirror to keep me on track.  I then realized how masterful I am at never looking in mirrors.  It is second nature to somehow blind myself when a mirror is around.
poegirl100
on 4/15/11 10:04 am - Cibolo, TX
Me, too!  I HATE it when I catch a glimpse of myself and I think, "Who is that?  Surely that fat old broad can't be ME?!?!?!"  

Vickie 

Vickie 

Monica B.
on 4/15/11 2:45 pm - Emery, SD
AAAhhhhh, the MO INVISIBLE SYNDROME. Not only were we invisible to those around us, but we made US invisible cause we never looked in a mirror. We were walking head, no body.
Getting used to being VISIBLE is a whole other thing. Can't go there tonight. But think with all the newbies we need to share about becoming visible in the world, how it feels good and bad. Next week I'll start a thread and we can unravel the experiences and knit new ones together.

Eileen Briesch
on 4/15/11 7:22 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Margo and my OFF family:

Getting on here really late ... big storm this morning about 5:30-6 a.m. ... big clap of thunder (I was already awake momentarily). When I got up again, no cable, no phone, no Internet. Comcast says they can get a tech guy out on Monday, but I should have something restored before there if there was an outage. yeah, right. So I'm at work, waiting for my program to unfreeze.

Anyway, program just unfroze, so off to work. More later. Have a good night.
Eileen

Eileen Briesch

lap rny 6-29-04

[email protected]

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views