Super Saturday

cindibarre
on 8/29/15 7:12 am - Danforth, ME

Good morning Kathy and OFF-

i'm at my cousins house but will have to report on that when I get back to Maine.

kathy enjoy the yard sale day.  Want to come to my cousins house and help her with one?

Mary hope you get some home health aids to help with Jim.

Vickie not sure you should mix ambien and melatonin.  Check with pharmacist.

im using iPad and can't see what I'm typing so I'm going to close.  Thoughts and hugs for all of you.

Cindi B

Connie D.
on 8/29/15 10:59 am

Hello Cindi...I thought it was sweet of you to offer help to Vickie when you get your things to Texas. I would leave that choice for her. She will let you know what she needs. I think even just your company would be great!! Thank you for the offer!!

Love and more hugs to you....connie d

Ready2goNOW
on 8/29/15 1:03 pm

Haha Cindi!

I must rather GO to a yard sale then do all the work involved in preparing one! Maybe next year! (But oops...you'll be in TX!)

Kathy

Patricia R.
on 8/29/15 9:37 am - Perry, MI

Good Afternoon Kathy and OFF,

I woke up with a killer headache.  My appointment yesterday went well.  I got some hopeful news, as well as suggestions and a prescription for a nasal antihistamine.  I will see the doc again in a couple of months, after I have done what he suggested.

I have stuff to do today, so I'm hoping to get rid of the headache soon.  I might also cut the grass, if I can get my mower working.  It doesn't like me.  Trent has absolutely no trouble getting it started.  Me, it gives me a hard time, every single time.  It just hates me.

Vickie, I hope you take it easy.  You are still just getting over Butch's death, and you don't have to do everything immediately.  Give yourself some time to heal.  It will take time.  And I know it sucks.  I love you.

I love yard sales.  I have found some treasures this season.  My favorites are a Michigan State beanbag chair I have to wash, and refill, for my Toddler room, an adorable bookshelf, with A, B, C, and D carved on the side, for that room, and a potty chair.  My little Toddlers are afraid of the big toilet, with good reason.  

I better get going.  I have to accomplish something today.

Hugs and Prayers,

Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Connie D.
on 8/29/15 11:02 am

Hello Trish...sorry you still have headaches. Good luck with the changes. I hope they work.

Sorry about the finicky mower. Glad you found good items at the yard sales.

Love and hugs....connie d

lightswitch
on 8/29/15 9:49 am

Ladies,

Last night the moon was so beautiful and the clouds kept trying to hide it.  We were driving back up the mountain and it was hard for me to keep my eyes on the road and not on the moon. 

I am meeting a friend at the library so that I can give him a huge piece of petrified wood that I found in WY and also a large pile of dinosaur poop.  He and I share a love for fossils so whenever I find multiple pieces of petrified wood or dinosaur poop or other fossils, I always get him some too. The library is located on top of a nice hill that overlooks the side of the mountain and there's a coffee shop there with a nice patio that faces the overlook...so I am sure we will hang out for a while.

I hope you guys have a good day...I really need to clean my closet but I hate to tackle that until I am for sure getting winter clothes out.  

Connie D.
on 8/29/15 11:06 am

Hello Jeannie....the moon looked beautiful here last night too. I loved the red colors! I am glad you stayed on the road!!

You and your dinosaur poop....LOL. It is nice that you share things with your friend. I am sure he will be very happy!

Have fun cleaning out you closet!!!

Much love and hugs to you...connie d

Ready2goNOW
on 8/29/15 1:07 pm

The moon was beautiful the past 2 nites...I agree!

I miss seeing the elements where we lived in the country. We could sit on our front porch & look straight out the land is so flat. The sunsets & sunrises were beautiful, the stars and moon never ended on clear nights...I loved the low in the sky orange harvest moons, and when it stormed you could watch the lightening strike right down to the ground.

Kathy

Connie D.
on 8/29/15 10:27 am

Good morning Kathy and everyone....

Kathy...yes you were missed yesterday!! I am glad you took a day for yourself and caught up on rest. I have been sleeping so much the last few days that I am getting my days messed up!!

I did see my doctor about a week or so ago. Remember I said I had only gained 3 of the original 26 pounds I lost. I thought I gained it all back as I hadn't been weighing myself at home. I have been in constant connection with her nurse. I update them most every day. 

You take good care of yourself...you are so important to our OFF Family!!!

As for me....... I only had a good day yesterday until about 3:00. Then I got so nauseous and weak again. I did end up getting sick.  I was sick all day Friday and so far today. My cleaning fairy came on Wednesday. She said she was sick all weekend and still wasn't feeling well. She looked pale and I should have sent her home. I spoke with her and asked if she had seen her doctor. She hadn't so I am sure I caught this from her. The only thing is when I get sick it lasts a lot longer. I can't keep anything down. I am trying my best to keep water down. Sometimes it stays down and other times not. Same with my protein drinks. All I want to do is sleep. I will contact my doctor Monday and see if she wants me to come in. I have been sending those updates to her site. Sometimes she will answer on the weekends if she can.

I am going to try to go outside and get some fresh air for a little while. Maybe that will help me feel better.

I am going for now...not sure I can answer all posts....I will check in again later. 

Prayers for our loving OFF Family and their families. Special prayers for Vickie, Judy's sister and others.

Sending LOVE and HUGS to all....connie d

Ready2goNOW
on 8/29/15 1:10 pm

Thank you, Connie for saying that. Sometimes folks are offended by my sick sense of humor.

Forgot reading that about your doctor visit...aren't you always happily surprised when you didn't gain when you think you did?

Hope by now you got out and enjoyed the fresh air!

Kathy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 394 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1197 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1207 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1141 views