4 years, $25k, multiple procedures and fastidious diet and exercise later....

Ms S.
on 4/18/11 3:08 pm
WOW!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/11 2:57 am - Yorktown, VA
You look AMAZING!

I have PS scheduled in June in Norfolk, VA but am making another consult with your PS RIGHT NOW!  I'm actually on the phone right now! 

I really like my guy, but it certainly can't hurt to get another consult, right? 

So, did you have an LBL (all the way around) or just the tummy tuck?  You had that with the reduction and arms all at once?  

Phone call is done.  They had a cancellation and I go tomorrow at 11 for my consultation.  If I like him better than my current guy, then I'll cancel with them and get my $1000 deposit back.

Can you pm me your name?  They asked *****ferred me.

Thanks!
Jupiter6
on 4/19/11 3:20 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I did have them all at once, but I doubt Dr. K. would try that again-- it's a VERY long time on the table-- 12 hours-- and in my case we didn't even make a belly button (he likes to.) It's just too much for the body at once.

I had an abdominoplasty, brachioplasty and breast lift. I had my backside pulled up a year later.

I am a BIG fan of consults. I saw another guy in your area (Randall something?) who I didn't care for at all. Dr. Kaplan is an artist, literally, and has a keen eye for what looks right on a woman. I stayed curvy and rounded, as was my preference. And he's a great listener and very smart man, with some unusual approaches. He doesn't believe in unnecessary hooey.

Please tell him I referred you! My real name is Shari. Thanks!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

Judith K.
on 4/20/11 11:27 pm
VSG on 05/15/10 with
Beautiful!
HW -- 255.8#;  WW/pre-op lost 22.6#; CW -- 152.2#; GW 140#; 103.6# GONE FOREVER!

Crazeru
on 4/21/11 5:36 am
Shari, You look absolutely fantastic.  All your hard work and the PS have done magic on your body.  Well done grasshopper!

Chris
HW/225 - 5'1" ~ SW/205/after surgery 215 ~ CW/145~ BMI-25.8~Normal BMI 132 ~DS Dr Rabkin 4/17/08
Plastics in Monterrey - See Group on OH Dr Sauceda Jan 13, 2011
LBL, BL, small thigh lift, arms & a full facelift on 1/17/11
UBL 1/21/13
Love my Body by Sauceda

Most Active