Dr LoMonaco on Skin Tight

DrL
on 4/3/17 12:22 pm - Houston, TX

I get it...it would depend on her reasons, preparation, and support. If she came in un-researched and impulsive, didn't know much about the procedure, and had another person telling her what to do I would not do the surgery. Likewise people in the middle of negative major life changes have to be approached with caution.

John LoMonaco, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Plastic Surgery
Houston, Texas

www.DrLoMonaco.com
www.BodyLiftHouston.com
**willow**
on 10/30/17 3:44 pm - Lake In The Hills, IL

Amen to the negative life changes. Yes. I've seen several people do the face lift etc in the aftermath of a divorce. Not the best time to make permanent decisions.

10+ years post op and still maintaining!!! surgery  9/25/2002 260/134
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/bariatric_journey/welcome/                                                 if you send a friend request on FB make a note that you are from OH - thanks           http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=586438255&ref=profile  

also www.facebook.com/valshealthykitchen        

Bike Riding   

43texanvsg
on 4/12/17 7:58 am
VSG on 07/19/16

I have just started watching Skin Tight. It has me in a roller coaster of emotions. Crying, from the pain they feel with their body insecurities to then applauding, laughing and cheering them on when their confidence beams through at the end.

I am only 9 months post op VSG, HW 255, SW 240 CW 154-156 stalled for 3 months now, and my goal weight is 145. For the most part I am fine with my loose skin, I do not have an abundance all over. My main insecurities are my arms, breasts, thighs area. I, for sure want to have arm lift and possibly breast lift/implants. I need a TT but it isn't a huge insecurity.

I love your work!! You are an amazing surgeon. I will be contacting your office for a consultation once my VSG doc clears me to do so.

Mamie Leger

Lori M.
on 2/1/18 11:24 pm
VSG on 09/26/17

I love this show. It and my 600lb life are what helped me decide to get healthy.

I hope they do a season 3. But I think I'll be paying you a visit later this year since I'm moving back to Texas.

Most Active